MNF Ending - Saints v. Texans

Motorin'

Anyone else watch the end of the Saints V. Texans game and wonder why in the hell the Texans' defender #22 would fall on the Saints wr with 2 seconds left?

Am I missing a rule or something? Wouldn't the last 2 seconds have ticked off had he not touched him? Or would the Saints bench be able to call TO 

What a finish!  

Both teams showing why you need a QB who can throw if you want to win in this league.

In this case, both teams did their job.  It was just a case of "last man with the ball wins".

I thought Watson looked fantastic in that game, and I'm not really a fan of his.

15 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

What a finish!  

Both teams showing why you need a QB who can throw if you want to win in this league.

In this case, both teams did their job.  It was just a case of "last man with the ball wins".

I thought Watson looked fantastic in that game, and I'm not really a fan of his.

Watson has come of age.  Watching him against the Saints, it was hard to remember that he was only playing in his 23rd NFL game.   If Josh Allen can develop the kind of command of the game that Watson displayed on Monday, the Bills will have themselves a keeper.