NFL.com Power Rankings 2019.09.10

On 9/10/2019 at 2:25 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

It was week 1 how do you compare teams when you dont really know who each team is?

Yeah we should stop talking about football for a few weeks instead... I mean it's not like this is a discussion forum or anything....

So what's your favorite color? 

On 9/10/2019 at 12:29 PM, SCBills said:

I'm ok with 17.  Beat the Giants on Sunday and we should move up to around 10-12.   Especially if our Defense looks like they did against the Jets, and our Offense is more 4th Quarter vs the Jets and less first down, first down, first down, implode.

Expecting the Bills to move up 5 spots based on winning against the Giants isn't going to happen unless the Bills blow out the Giants and a couple of team above them get their butts handed to them.   The Giants are considered bottom feeders, ranked #29, so the Bills aren't going to get much credit winning a competitive game against them.  The closer to the top of the rankings a team gets, the harder it gets to move up.

On 9/12/2019 at 8:52 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

The point is, power rankings are a joke until about week 6 and even then can be a little biased.

You're point is both obvious and terrible... This is a message board for discussion... So we're discussing... Don't like the topic then don't read it or don't comment. Coming after comments because you think the overall thread is invalid is flat out idiotic. 

Just move on and don't comment, no need to try and piss on other people's parade... 

53 minutes ago, MR8 said:

You're point is both obvious and terrible... This is a message board for discussion... So we're discussing... Don't like the topic then don't read it or don't comment. Coming after comments because you think the overall thread is invalid is flat out idiotic. 

Just move on and don't comment, no need to try and piss on other people's parade... 

Your response is both terrible and hypocritical.  This is a message board isnt the point to comment.  Thats my opinion on the subject.

Edited by formerlyofCtown