Feliciano is a beast! Watch

MtlBillsFan

34 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

If you want a giggle, watch the second clip again.  Keep a close eye on Spain, and watch what happens at the end of the play.  Holy crap.

In the second clip? Not sure, I just see Spain walking around looking for something to do.

11 minutes ago, Rubes said:

In the second clip? Not sure, I just see Spain walking around looking for something to do.

I see Spain actually putting a block on someone.

I see Dawkins standing around like a lost little kid in the supermarket, looking for something to do.

10 hours ago, krf139 said:

It will be nice to have a RB who can actually take advantage of this and run in between the tackles too.

Two actually.

and yes. Jets have a very strong inside game. we kicked their tails up front.

Very encouraging for sure

10 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I think that was after a late hit on JA or something, wasnt it? 

YES

2 hours ago, wppete said:

What an interesting article on John Felicianos life!

Full Espn Article Link: https://www.espn.com/onenacion/story/_/id/20914886/jon-feliciano-remarkable-journey-oakland-raiders

Jon Feliciano spent nights in a condemned mobile home. No heat, no running water, no electricity.

Now he's playing professionally as an adaptable lineman for the Oakland Raiders. His inspirational tale includes a supporting cast and support system to match or beat any sports movie.

Jon, now 25, is the lead, obviously.

His mom, Alicia, is a two-time cancer survivor.

His younger brother Chris is deaf -- and Jon's inspiration.“

Thank you.
 Tough story and glad he has made the most of his life so far.

Seems like a fine fit in Buffalo Bills uniform

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I think they're forcing Cody Ford into a lineup where he's not ready to start yet.      

Feliciano is a better guard and Ty is a better RT.  Rotating in a rookie on a defensive line or at a skill position makes sense, but playing an Olineman because he was drafted high can upset your Oline continuity, chemistry and get your QB killed.  

I'd say bring him in as the 6th Olineman on short power runs but the way Lee Smith blocked Sunday i'd rather have Lee in there (basically holds every time but is really good at not getting flagged.  So far)

I agree.

I think the best line is;

Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

Ford's not there yet.  I think he will be at some point, but if they were to lace them up tomorrow, he's just not one of the top five yet.   I hope they let the on the field play determine the O-line starters and not something arbitrary like draft position.  If Ford let's someone in off the edge and they blow up Allen, that's the season.

Edited by Inigo Montoya

5 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I agree.

I think the best line is;

Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

Ford's not there yet.  I think he will be at some point, but if they were to lace them up tomorrow, he's just not one of the top five yet.   I hope they let the on the field play determine the O-line starters and not something arbitrary like draft position.  

I disagree.  I think the best line is:

A lawn chair, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

Really...Dawkins was pretty goddamn awful this past Sunday.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I disagree.  I think the best line is:

A lawn chair, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

Really...Dawkins was pretty goddamn awful this past Sunday.

Dawkins definitely got exposed on that sack fumble play.  I haven't watched the rest of his snaps to have an informed opinion about the rest of the game on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Dawkins definitely got exposed on that sack fumble play.  I haven't watched the rest of his snaps to have an informed opinion about the rest of the game on Sunday.

And "exposed" is the word for it, given how he was standing around with his dick in his hand...

I distinctly remember seeing both him and Spain mauling guys throughout the course of the game. Not something I remember seeing from a Bills guard since Richie, especially against quality defensive lineman. Its one game, but with Morse holding down the pivot we may just have a watchable offense this season. 

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Like (+1) 1