Feliciano is a beast! Watch

MtlBillsFan

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I think they're forcing Cody Ford into a lineup where he's not ready to start yet.      

Feliciano is a better guard and Ty is a better RT.  Rotating in a rookie on a defensive line or at a skill position makes sense, but playing an Olineman because he was drafted high can upset your Oline continuity, chemistry and get your QB killed.  

I'd say bring him in as the 6th Olineman on short power runs but the way Lee Smith blocked Sunday i'd rather have Lee in there (basically holds every time but is really good at not getting flagged.  So far)

I don't think they are forcing him, I think they are rotating him at RT to get him experience and PT that he has earned. It is still a battle between Ford and Ty and thats OK, thats good! Let Ford get game reps. If you think this staff would play Ford just because he was drafted high then you don't get this coaching staff (all due respect). Four spots are absolutely locked down, and they are bringing along Ford slowly. If after three/four weeks its obvious that Ty is clearly better, than I Bet thats who we see as the starting RT moving forward.

Feliciano and Spain are ABSOLUTE UNITS! Damn I love seeing them punish people in the middle. 

• Like (+1) 2

What an interesting article on John Felicianos life!

Full Espn Article Link: https://www.espn.com/onenacion/story/_/id/20914886/jon-feliciano-remarkable-journey-oakland-raiders

Jon Feliciano spent nights in a condemned mobile home. No heat, no running water, no electricity.

Now he's playing professionally as an adaptable lineman for the Oakland Raiders. His inspirational tale includes a supporting cast and support system to match or beat any sports movie.

Jon, now 25, is the lead, obviously.

His mom, Alicia, is a two-time cancer survivor.

His younger brother Chris is deaf -- and Jon's inspiration.“

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He can play...I just like his demeanor...nasty on the field and will stand up for Josh.

We have an interesting situation developing that if Cody Ford cannot stick at RT....he might actually not have a place this year.

We hope we have Morse for the whole year....but it is good to know if anything happens Jon goes to Center....Cody to RG

• Like (+1) 1

Our O line is just so much more talented and smarter than last seasons version, it’s on an order of magnitude by comparison. Feliciano is an example of this.

Go Bills!!!

Feliciano brings an element of toughness that this line needs. Just a gnarly and aggressive approach. I love the attitude!

36 minutes ago, wppete said:

What an interesting article on John Felicianos life!

Full Espn Article Link: https://www.espn.com/onenacion/story/_/id/20914886/jon-feliciano-remarkable-journey-oakland-raiders

Jon Feliciano spent nights in a condemned mobile home. No heat, no running water, no electricity.

Now he's playing professionally as an adaptable lineman for the Oakland Raiders. His inspirational tale includes a supporting cast and support system to match or beat any sports movie.

Jon, now 25, is the lead, obviously.

His mom, Alicia, is a two-time cancer survivor.

His younger brother Chris is deaf -- and Jon's inspiration.“

So Feliciano can appreciate the little things in life. He understands hardship and it shows in his work ethic...nothing came easy!

• Awesome! (+1) 1