Feliciano is a beast! Watch

MtlBillsFan

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

such a nice play until the penalty too

dont mess with His QB. that Jet gave Allen getting the business while down. all in his grill.      Feliciano did the right thing : )

telling the guys at work yesterday Feliciano was tearing it up.

The interior is going to be something to watch each week , for me at least.

Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

dont mess with His QB. that Jet gave Allen getting the business while down. all in his grill.      Feliciano did the right thing : )

telling the guys at work yesterday Feliciano was tearing it up.

The interior is going to be something to watch each week , for me at least.

Go Bills !

It will be nice to have a RB who can actually take advantage of this and run in between the tackles too.

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

No way Ford takes over at RG but with this whole plan to use different combinations I guess he may get reps. Ford has some learning to do. Im glad he has solid guys to show him how its done.

I think they're forcing Cody Ford into a lineup where he's not ready to start yet.      

Feliciano is a better guard and Ty is a better RT.  Rotating in a rookie on a defensive line or at a skill position makes sense, but playing an Olineman because he was drafted high can upset your Oline continuity, chemistry and get your QB killed.  

I'd say bring him in as the 6th Olineman on short power runs but the way Lee Smith blocked Sunday i'd rather have Lee in there (basically holds every time but is really good at not getting flagged.  So far)

• Like (+1) 2

Even though the tackles are occasionally getting beat, it is so nice not having to deal with the inside pressure.  Watching Josh step up into the pocket was electric.  In the fourth (?) quarter when Josh hit Brown on the crossing pattern after stepping up into the pocket, with the outside rusher coming free, I thought for the first time I was looking at a legitimate franchise quarterback. 

I have not believed more that this team is turning the corner.  We finally got Josh the help he needed, and I firmly believe he will develop into a franchise quarterback.   

• Like (+1) 2

This is why I loved Brandon Beane's strategy in the offseason.

He didn't just address the O-Line position.  He went out and signed every promising lineman he could get his hands on.

So far, we've had to put LaAdrian Waddle on IR.  We've had some preseason injury concerns for Mitch Morse, Ty Nsekhe and Quinton Spain.  And our 2nd Rounder Cody Ford doesn't appear ready to take over as a full-time starter yet.  Regardless, we still got a very solid performance in Week 1 from the unit.  We've got some strong depth, and some options to slide people around in case of injury/performance. 

• Like (+1) 1

That second video made me jump up in joy ha ha. I basically only watched the Allen snaps in preseason, yet even then it was clear Feliciano deserved to be one of the fives. Man, I just love pancake blocks, always have. And Morse has impressed me with his running. He can really block downfield on pull plays.

• Like (+1) 1