Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

6 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

If it was Brady, there'd be a league wide investigation, suspension, etc...  But no, let's just give him Antonio Brown for free so he can win.  The NFL is becoming a rigged sh!tshow.

Exactly, this was called RTP for Brady***

ezgif-1-1.gif.90f80c4f05dde26fadb33e4446d7ea47.gif

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Looks like he stumbled to me. Should have been a penalty, but a suspension/fine is a bit much. 

I would like to give the benfit of the doubt; however, it looked deliberate to me. IMO, the ball was clearly out of Allen's hand and there was no legitimate reason for Anderson to be moving directly toward Allen.

And the fact Anderson engaged in the exact same behavior on the field goal drive removes any doubt for me.

Anderson 2.jpg

Anderson 3.jpg

Anderson 4.jpg

Anderson 5.jpg

Anderson 6.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 2

Oh Sal  stop whining. 

a dumb move? sure.  cheap shot?   He wasn't moving with any real force IMO 

Let me EDIT this.   

It took over a day and a half of film study to find something NO ONE saw on Sunday!!!  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MJS said:

I'd like to have a better view of it. You can't even see the player the whole time. I don't doubt it was a dirty hit, I'm just confused why he barely touched him if he was trying to injure him.

I'd like to hear what Anderson was thinking when he found himself outside the play, on the ground, after the ball was thrown and he crawled over and rolled onto the QBs legs.  

What was he feeling? Anger? Angst?  Frustration?  When we get to know a person, we can judge him by the content of his character and not the color of his uniform.  

I think he's probably just misunderstood.

• Haha (+1) 1