Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

He got up AFTER the ball was released and took 3 steps before “falling” into the back of Josh’s knees. It’s obviously intentional. Fortunately there was no injury on the play. He was abused by Josh on the TD run a bit earlier and I wonder if that played into his frustration.

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I wonder how many death threats she has received so far. Im assuming he doesn't have social media so everyone is after her.

He does have a Twitter but last post was from a couple years ago.  

Edit- he blocked me too

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

this guy isnt some knucklehead neanderthal running around out there like a crazed dog,  hes a Stanford guy.  he knew what he was doing.

if the NFL is really serious about protecting players,  and especially QBs,  there should be punishment.      open and shut case.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Did the TV replay the taunting penalty?  You really think they are going to replay a NON call when they won’t even replay actual calls?

I saw the reason for the Jon's reaction and then the call on national TV.

all i saw from Feliciano was him shaking his head no when it was "live" and the call was being announced.

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Some of us are NOT defending anything.

Simply stating that is may not be as bad as some of you are saying it was. 

If Josh were carted off the field I'd be all over this guy.   

By that way of thinking, Gronks hit on Tre White would be nothing to be upset about as he was not carted off the field. I’m certain you don’t think that Slim, but using “carted off the field” or an actual injury as the measuring stick doesn’t fly. 

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Did the TV replay the taunting penalty?  You really think they are going to replay a NON call when they won’t even replay actual calls?

It’s my opinion and you have yours.  

Peace brothers and sisters 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is a long-standing problem and at this point, I really blame the Bills for letting this to continue to happen.

If the players on the field don’t have the nuts to watch each other’s backs, then there really is one simple fix. Sign some Aaron Hernandez style goon to our PS 2 weeks before the next Jet’s game. Make his only job clear to him. Call him up for Jets game and have him Bridgewater one of Anderson’s knees. As a bonus, offer him a position as the team pastor if he does both knees.

• Haha (+1) 1

The NFL has shown time and time again that they are a league that just doesn't get it. About the only player in the league who seems protected and untouchable to dirty shots is Brady. Everybody else seems to be fair game to dirty hits. The league seems to think that if the refs didn't see it and didn't call it then it never happened. Its like WWE out there except the refs are just oblivious and haven't been knocked out.  Cam Newton went through this repeatedly in Carolina a couple of years ago where he would take shot after shot and late hits with no calls or punishments to the offending player involved. Josh had a few last year as well. These dirty players do these sly hits because they know they will never face justice. The league doesn't seem to be interested in doling out punishments after the fact. I hope they act this time!

What WILL the league do?

I say this might actually net 1 game suspension. But, with the cheap shot Gronk did on White netting nothing, I can't say for sure. Should be at least a 2 game suspension, even though the league doesn't give af about cheap shots or horrid officials when the Bills (or other small market teams) are the victim.

*Apparently, Gronk was suspended 1 game. Urps.

Edited by Paulus