Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

If Josh would have been injured by that....we would ALL be singing a different tune i think

I will tell you what....this he is a straight up $*$&* because had he taken a shot at our QB with THIS offensive line.....Anderson would be on the ground bleeding especially Feliciano who is straight nasty....this isnt our typical OL we have been putting out there they will stand up for this QB

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it was his intent that is ***** up. he went for the knees. that is bad no matter how you want to spin it.

no spin.  

Stupid and sure dirty hit.  

Both during the game and now.  I don't see a reason to get blown up about it.

This thread was posted Monday evening at around Midnight   (call it Tuesday)   Posted 15 hours ago  (edited)

No one complained Sunday that I know of.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

Wow that's a shockingly dirty hit.  Of course the refs missed it. The fact that it wasn't that hard or didn't injure Josh is irrelevant to the dirty intent. He was trying to get a shot in on the back of Josh's knee. And this after he injured our kicker last season? This guy should be fined for a 2nd offense!

The reason they missed it is because it happened 7 seconds after the play. The league will rule on this. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

So is he just REALLY unathletic that he can't stand up properly, or was he just REALLY drunk?

I reviewed the slow mo of his "stumble" and not even a drunk person would stumble like that.  His third step in getting up is to plant his left foot and drive himself to the right towards Allen.  For one, a stumbling person wouldn't drive to the side like that.  Then two, rather than try to get his right leg back on the ground to stop the stumble, he actually lifts it and keeps it elevated as he flies into Allen's knee.  That's a clear dive.

*edit*

Also at the end his left foot also leaves the ground before his right even hits ground, even bracing his hand on the ground to maintain his trajectory before getting his legs back under him.  If that's not a clear dive I don't know what is.

Edited by 1ManRaid

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

The Henry cheap shots are nothing surprising considering his history, especially vs our team. 

What is more surprising is the Bills fans defending Henry in this obvious attempt to injury by rolling up from behind at 4 yards away after the play. 

I am completely blown away that there are some people trying to downplay this, let alone defend him. It was a blatant attempt to injure our QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Some of us are NOT defending anything.

Simply stating that is may not be as bad as some of you are saying it was. 

If Josh were carted off the field I'd be all over this guy.   

bull####.

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

For those that feel it was a cheap shot on Allen, and House money, (which it was) send the footage to the NFL, and I mean get every one you know to send it with a professionally written paragraph as to why this behavior is not in the leagues best interest, (No whiny fan speak if you want to be taken seriously). Just a thought. Otherwise it’s just fans complaining , also our guys have been guilty of this from time to time like it or not. 

Go Bills!!! 

Already have. But Nothing will happen. Watch. 

Big Market team in Hometown of the league Office vs Small Market team 

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

no spin.  

Stupid and sure dirty hit.  

Both during the game and now.  I don't see a reason to get blown up about it.

This thread was posted Monday evening at around Midnight   (call it Tuesday)   Posted 15 hours ago  (edited)

There wasn't a great angle of it in the broadcast, so for a lot of us the first time we saw it was here late Monday or this morning.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, MassHog said:

I posted this photo on twitter of Allen after he burned Anderson for his TD run, and his wife blocked me. 

EEGxVmqW4AANjMX?format=jpg&name=medium

EEHEYcsUUAcJ4JZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Yeah she Blocked me too. When I said it is a chickenshit move when a 290 lb DE takes cheap shots then has his wife on Twitter defending him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

The Henry cheap shots are nothing surprising considering his history, especially vs our team. 

What is more surprising is the Bills fans defending Henry in this obvious attempt to injury by rolling up from behind at 4 yards away after the play. 

Not really surprising, there are Bills fans (supposedly I should add), who thought and still think the Jets are better, Darnold is better than Allen, Gase (yuck) is  better coach than McD........We have some of the best fans in the world, those who have stood by the team through thick and thin, others (supposedly again) not so much.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

bull####.

Oh doc  R E L A X 

Why did it take you a day and a half to react to this? 

Had this thread not been started EVERYONE would have been oblivious to it!!!! 

If you can show me a Game Thread post to the contrary I will eat crow.   

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There wasn't a great angle of it in the broadcast, so for a lot of us the first time we saw it was here late Monday or this morning.

my point exactly.   

It wasn't a big enough deal for TV to replay the "late hit"  

Lets agree to disagree ....   

Peace 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Oh doc  R E L A X 

I didn't see it happen in real time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Because nobody saw it on Sunday since it was so far out of the play.  It was behind Allen and he didn't know what happened either.  With benefit of more replays available on Monday is when the cheap shot became clear.

The definition of a cheap shot is a dirty hit to an unsuspecting opponent.  This was a textbook example.

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah she Blocked me too. When I said it is a chickenshit move when a 290 lb DE takes cheap shots then has his wife on Twitter defending him. 

If I was talking to her about hits from the back we wouldn’t be including her husband in the conversation. 

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Oh doc  R E L A X 

my point exactly.   

It wasn't a big enough deal for TV to replay the "late hit"  

Lets agree to disagree ....   

Peace 

Did the TV replay the taunting penalty?  You really think they are going to replay a NON call when they won’t even replay actual calls?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Did the TV replay the taunting penalty?  You really think they are going to replay a NON call when they won’t even replay actual calls?

The funny thing about that is they showed a replay of the play itself and the Jets defender was taunting Josh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1