Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

I was at the game in 234 (nice seats, so you tend to not get the arrogant jerks). One of the Jets fans saw it (I didn't, I was watching the throw) and started yelling that it was a dirty play. I didn't realize it was that bad until I saw these clips. The intent was 100000% to injure. It's not an accident. 

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Did Josh get up and speak to the ref and say DIRTY PLAY???  

it was stupid for the defender to do.    It's not like a Kiko hit for gods sake

Mole hill meet mountain 

To be fair Allen didn't have a good angle on it either to him some guy bumped into him at the end of a play and he sat on them. To us we got to see how far he had to move to land that hit which makes it look fairly predatory.

Basically it's what he said.

25 minutes ago, MTBill said:

To me it's less important the result of the hit than it is the intent.  A d-bag move by a d-bag player. Hopefully that will get reviewed and he'll get a fine. If he gets away with it, he'll do it again and perhaps injure someone.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Oh Sal  stop whining. 

a dumb move? sure.  cheap shot?   He wasn't moving with any real force IMO 

It takes about 3 lbs of pressure to injure an extended knee. He doesn't have to hit him hard, his body weight is more than enough.

How many times have you seen OL hurt this exact same way? A player rolls up behind them and ends their season.

Edited by MDH

You have to put at least some of this on Gregg Williams, and the culture he creates. Does someone do this and not understand that their own coaches are going to see it?

But, if this is the culture Gregg Williams creates, I have to wonder how it affects the rest of the defense's play? I've always been of the opinion that culture matters as much as talent. If the culture in the Jets D is "win any way you can," and rewards dirty play, think of what that takes away from the defense's culture. How much pride is removed in that culture? How much do players care about each other in that atmosphere? And, how much trust exists in such an atmosphere?

Edited by Rocky Landing

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

that was a Bruce Smith patented move, usually he would roll a few needless times to make that connection

I don’t recall Bruce doing that.  But never really looked for it. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

that's a sweet photo!

Good thing he didn’t stumble near her. Might’ve killed her. 

I am certain that this footage will be shown to the team, and retribution will be doled out if needed, under the guise of protecting our QB. Our O will keep an eye on this schmuck. Under such circumstances I can live with a personal foul penalty. What’s that saying? Ah, yes,  “you reap what you sow”.

Go Bills!!!

28 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I am certain that this footage will be shown to the team, and retribution will be doled out if needed, under the guise of protecting our QB. Our O will keep an eye on this schmuck. Under such circumstances I can live with a personal foul penalty. What’s that saying? Ah, yes,  “you reap what you sow”.

Go Bills!!!

Not just our team but whomever the Jets play next week may keep an eye on him. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

The Henry cheap shots are nothing surprising considering his history, especially vs our team. 

What is more surprising is the Bills fans defending Henry in this obvious attempt to injury by rolling up from behind at 4 yards away after the play. 

Some of us are NOT defending anything.

Simply stating that is may not be as bad as some of you are saying it was. 

If Josh were carted off the field I'd be all over this guy.   

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

The Henry cheap shots are nothing surprising considering his history, especially vs our team. 

What is more surprising is the Bills fans defending Henry in this obvious attempt to injury by rolling up from behind at 4 yards away after the play. 

there were bills fans defending him? what morons

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Some of us are NOT defending anything.

Simply stating that is may not be as bad as some of you are saying it was. 

If Josh were carted off the field I'd be all over this guy.   

it was his intent that is ***** up. he went for the knees. that is bad no matter how you want to spin it.