Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Maybe next game Lee Smith will accidentally lose his balance and plant his shoulder into an engaged Henry Anderson

I called for the chop block in the pregame thread.  We need to make it happen against this POS.  Accidentally stumble into his knee and blow out his xCL.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I called for the chop block in the pregame thread.  We need to make it happen against this POS.  Accidentally stumble into his knee and blow out his xCL.

Yep Just NOT a chop Block, just Lee Smith Accidentally losing his balance and just happens to fall into the of Anderson's knee as he is trying to break his fall.

• Like (+1) 1

For those that feel it was a cheap shot on Allen, and House money, (which it was) send the footage to the NFL, and I mean get every one you know to send it with a professionally written paragraph as to why this behavior is not in the leagues best interest, (No whiny fan speak if you want to be taken seriously). Just a thought. Otherwise it’s just fans complaining , also our guys have been guilty of this from time to time like it or not. 

Go Bills!!! 

Edited by Don Otreply

20 minutes ago, MassHog said:

I posted this photo on twitter of Allen after he burned Anderson for his TD run, and his wife blocked me. 

@SarynRorie

Her parents named her after a nerve gas? That's gotta be an omen of some sort.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, GG said:

Does she understand the difference between wishing an injury on a player and actually trying to inflict an injury to a player?

She doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the..place...where they...keep tools.

• Haha (+1) 1