Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

9 hours ago, MJS said:

Tough to see. He could have just been stumbling as he tried to get up. It certainly wasn't a hard hit.

Look at all 22. He was so far away when Ball was released. Crawled to intentionally put his shoulder into the back of the knee. 

Even if he was off balance that should have been a penalty. 

9 hours ago, MJS said:

Definitely possible. I'm just wondering why it was such a weak hit if it was deliberate.

Doesnt need to be hard. To still cause damage. Thankfully this one knee and ankle were ok 

12 minutes ago, Plano said:

So we'll just put Anderson down for good next time we see him. He doesn't deserve to play, he deserves an ass kicking.

If only. An “accidental” side blow to the knee that tears his ACL would be fine with me.  You reap what you sow.   

And while Gregg Williams is a turd, Anderson was doing this last year when he wasn’t there.  It’s on Anderson. 

Perhaps what is most surprising is that they would have to face Matt "I threw a TD to an offensive tackle against the Jets last year in a 41-10 win after being with the team for 10 days. Man, that must have been so embarrassing to lose that game. Sure glad I don't play for the Jets and that doofus of a head coach" Barkley

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Oh Sal  stop whining. 

a dumb move? sure.  cheap shot?   He wasn't moving with any real force IMO 

Dont need to have force. Have a 290 lb guy roll your legs without seeing it coming and watch what will happen a lot of the time to your knee or ankle 

58 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

come on guys Josh got away with a flop in the game and got a FLAG 

R E L A X 

Mess it a flop or was it another cheap shot by Anderson well after the Ball was released?

4 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

His wife tweeted me that her husband "tripped"

She also claims the hit on Hauschka was "tackling the kicker"

Ooo let me take EVERYTHING back. His Wife came to his defense 

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

someone has to throw shade on the overreactions ....  

Sorry you don't agree. 

Sorry you don't have a clue.

6 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

His wife tweeted me that her husband "tripped"

She also claims the hit on Hauschka was "tackling the kicker"

Did someone tell the B word to shut up?

3 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

That's about as stupid as when Wilfork threw an elbow at JP's knees as he was falling to the ground and claimed he did it to break his fall.  And some goofball Bills fans bought it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1