Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

28 minutes ago, MJS said:

Tough to see. He could have just been stumbling as he tried to get up. It certainly wasn't a hard hit.

Sorry dude, that's about as blatant as it comes. The guy is a scumbag and has no respect for other players livelihood. He deliberately try to take out Josh's knees well after the ball was gone, inexcusable.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Sorry dude, that's about as blatant as it comes. The guy is a scumbag and has no respect for other players livelihood. He deliberately try to take out Josh's knees well after the ball was gone, inexcusable.

I'd like to have a better view of it. You can't even see the player the whole time. I don't doubt it was a dirty hit, I'm just confused why he barely touched him if he was trying to injure him.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Might have something to do with your clip having sound maybe?

Hmm, not sure. Just funny how it all went down. I was talking to my cousin about it and he didnt recall the play, so I recorded it and sent it.

Decided to post here and on Twitter and it just blew up. Has about 30k views and retweets from a couple players.

And Sal acts like he doesn't see it and posts about it? Lame.

Edited by Clemfield2622

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'd like to have a better view of it. You can't even see the player the whole time. I don't doubt it was a dirty hit, I'm just confused why he barely touched him if he was trying to injure him.

Just go through Sal's tweet he has a bunch linked together of different angles. As to how hard he hit he doesn't really have to hit to hard to injure someone in such a vulnerable position and maybe he just wanted to slow his legs down.

33 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Mrs. Hauschka doesn't forget.

28 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Henry Anderson and Harrison Phillips overlapped 1 year at Stanford in 2014. 

Phillips has to know him... I wonder if someone can get his take on Twitter.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually did notice it in the game but didn't think anything of it. I'd say since this guy is the same one who took that horrible shot on Hauschka, odds are he was trying to do something dirty. Someone has to cheap shot him next time we play.

• Like (+1) 1