MNF halftime show

CountryCletus

1 hour ago, CountryCletus said:

Did he suggest that the rapper was ‘woke’ or “lit AF”?

Dang, now they are playing that trashy music into commercial breaks.... perhaps it’s time to go back to NASCAR.... oh wait- they are snubbing the 2nd amendment.... Time to learn hockey things 

Snubbing the 2nd Amendment? :w00t: That's hilarious because they don't want innocent people to die. The freedom to not be wounded or killed outweighs your silly "gun rights" BS.

All the shows seem to be moving away from highlights, probably due to the instant availability of highlights online. It's extremely frustrating... You'd like to be able to get reasonably comprehensive highlights from all games via one source, but it's just not like that anymore; you even have to watch NFL Network for HOURS to get around to packages for every game. Yes, the NFL posts 10-minute game recaps on YouTube, but 16x10 is too much time when you used to be able to catch good highlights on FNIA (wayyyy shortened now) or via Berman and Jackson. Sad. Would really like the league to post a 15-minute all-games highlight video if they want everything to be online. The other downside of the game recaps online is they are just the original calls without commentary/highlight music.

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Apparently we were in different classes when it came time to discuss punctuation. Thanks for reaffirming my suspicions.

right.

33 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Snubbing the 2nd Amendment? :w00t: That's hilarious because they don't want innocent people to die. The freedom to not be wounded or killed outweighs your silly "gun rights" BS.

You’re a damn idiot.... 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CountryCletus said:

This is why we call you ‘Mayo’.... I find your tone condescending and racist

She did you such a favor!!! You need to appreciate her!

I felt like it was an inner city make a wish event.... it wasn’t even good music 

Her???  I don't have a her for the other half.

One minute countdown to the Raiders halftime show. This should be good. I’m sure all the Pepsi and Google CEO’s are eagerly anticipating a ballad about love, patriotism and Go America!! Let’s see what we get. 

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Accurate description of everyone in this cringey af thread

Dfk1yjjXUAAEQjG?format=jpg

I’d report your ass...if I knew how to do that. I have no right leg (lost it in 1982), hate jean shorts, and I cook on an open camp fire...so your assumption is far fetched. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Apparently we were in different classes when it came time to discuss punctuation. Thanks for reaffirming my suspicions.

right.

Don't mind them.  They just have a case of economic anxiety w/a touch of victimization.  Tucker Carlson is just right for some of them.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm pretty sure even people who do like rap wouldn't like that lame white dude rap.

Truth.  I don't watch halftime shows or pre-game "concerts".  The sound is bad, the music isn't always my thing.  They rarely show any meaningful highlights on any halftime show, especially Monday Night Football.  Since they incorporated Hank Williams its been a more music based telecast around the game.  It's not that they don't like the artist.  It's the intentionally disrespectful way they denigrate the music, the culture, etc.  They are entitled to their opinion.  Others are entitled to call them out.  All is well in our message board democracy.

Yes horrible music is my favorite.

6 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

My son was interpreting (I couldn't  understand anything the rapper was saying) and he explained to me that one of the songs was all about hooking up.  Nice.  Very apropos to football.

and money

6 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

No.  Just asked "why is he squatting on the hood of that car?"

As if I would know?

Makes u look tuff !!

5 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

awesome another person who wants to be a slave.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Thank you (+1) 1