MNF halftime show

CountryCletus

13 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Wow, I had to go back and watch after all the comments - I had missed it! ??

Yeah it was G-Eazy, what do you expect, a groundbreaking performance? ?

I expected highlights.... or at the very least, something that someone that’s watching a football game would also enjoy watching...

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I will continue to pay for season tickets in order to NOT have to watch that crap from home, lol

If I still live in Buffalo, this would be my reasoning also.

I didn’t watch halftime as I was busy doing actual important things for 15 minutes.

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m a rather big Rap and Urban music fan and I found the halftime show both upbeat and inspiring. As Urban/Rural Americans we want to strive to succeed and manifest our dominance on others...whether it is other guys with Glocks, or the ladies so we can be baby daddies. My wardrobe is comprised of multiple “all white “ outfits with black socks. I’m ok with the halftime show and it’s better than that dumb Charlie Daniels Band intro or Dan Meredith singing about Lipton Tea. Get with the times folks!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

They guy waiting to see the highlights from the weekend...

Even if they showed highlights, it would only be a 5 minute segment on the Patriots.   Extended Cowboys highlights.   Then a snippet about Baker and Kyler. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m a rather big Rap and Urban music fan and I found the halftime show both upbeat and inspiring. As Urban/Rural Americans we want to strive to succeed and manifest our dominance on others...whether it is other guys with Glocks, or the ladies so we can be baby daddies. My wardrobe is comprised of multiple “all white “ outfits with black socks. I’m ok with the halftime show and it’s better than that dumb Charlie Daniels Band intro or Dan Meredith singing about Lipton Tea. Get with the times folks!!

This is why we call you ‘Mayo’.... I find your tone condescending and racist

14 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Wouldn't know....the other half ( not into the NFL ) switched to Tucker Carleson.  

She did you such a favor!!! You need to appreciate her!

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Even if they showed highlights, it would only be a 5 minute segment on the Patriots.   Extended Cowboys highlights.   Then a snippet about Baker and Kyler. 

I felt like it was an inner city make a wish event.... it wasn’t even good music 

• Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Accurate description of everyone in this cringey af thread

Dfk1yjjXUAAEQjG?format=jpg

The halftime show was trash.  If someone didn't like it, it doesn't mean that person is whatever white stereotype you are trying to imply.  How about trying to have a real opinion instead of using this cheap SJW tactic.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Just now, CountryCletus said:

WTF does cringey mean??? Do you even speak English????

Apparently we were in different classes when it came time to discuss punctuation. Thanks for reaffirming my suspicions.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

The halftime show was trash.  If someone didn't like it, it doesn't mean that person is whatever white stereotype you are trying to imply.  How about trying to have a real opinion instead of using these cheap SJW tactic.

right.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Apparently we were in different classes when it came time to discuss punctuation. Thanks for reaffirming my suspicions.

right.

Exactly, you have no real opinion.