Over / Under on how many weeks before AB and Cheats have a meltdown

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, Say When... said:

AB will be cool and the Pats will go on another historic run, i don't see a loss for them in the regular season.  Best case is Brady wears down and AB can't make his #'s for the incentives, still then, he'll be happy for the ring.

Maybe Greggggggg will bounty him but those idiots need to be less obvious about it, Anderson can't crawl halfway across the field and "roll up" on Brady's backside.

For sure, there will be Police on the field to arrest the perp immediately!

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

So then why did he say  Hell no to Buffalo???  

He had input as to where he wanted to go.  HE chose "The Raiders" 

My guess os he wanted the Pats. Steelers didnt want to trade him there so he and his agent figured out how to get there.

Sports NBC Sports Boston

Bill Belichick asks agent Drew Rosenhaus to pipe down about Antonio Brown

Between Sunday morning and Sunday night, Bill Belichick told Drew Rosenhaus to dummy up.

The high-profile agent for a pile of NFL stars including Antonio Brown demurred when approached on the sidelines to talk about Brown Sunday night.

AB's Raiders meltdown was orchestrated. That type of thing wont' happen with the Pats.

What I could see happening is AB getting frustrated that he's not getting fed the ball as much as he wants. We saw that last year when Ju Ju started really cutting into his targets. Brady won't force the ball to anybody, he'll go where the coverage dictates. The first game the Pats lose that AB didn't get his targets we'll see something on social media. Of course, the Pats might go 16-0...

I think Brown, like Incognito, is nuts and a meltdown could occur literally any second.  He may last the entire season, but I'd say it's a 50/50 proposition at best.  Same thing with Josh Gordon and his drug problems.  I do hope Gordon makes it and stays clean, even if that makes the Patriots better.  

Edited by TheBrownBear

AB's meltdown will happen in the post game presser after the week4 matchup when our Buffalo Bills destroy the Patriots 35-10. He'll will begin saying Brady sucks after only 2 targets on the day for 1 catch. Tre'Davious White completely shuts him down all day and our D-Line devoured Tom Brady for a 6 sack day, along with 2 forced fumbles and 2 INT's. Brady overhears the media jumble and immediately steps in, AB then punches Brady in the face breaking his jaw. 

BB immediately kicks AB to the curb and Tom Brady goes on IR for the rest of the year. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hate to say it but I don't think there's going to be a meltdown. More likely AB fits in like a glove with that offense and they become the Superbowl favourite over KC. I agree with others who surmised that this was the plan all along. His behaviour in Oakland was way too erratic and nonsensical. 

He will be totally fine. 

NE has just about ruined football for me. All the great teams and players are just cannon fodder to add depth and color to NEs story.

Mahomes? Neat. Watson? Electric!

Game ends with a NE win by 10+

It's like a pro team playing college football.

And we will never get to see old washed up Brady. That sucks most of all.

Brady meets with AB, says plenty of work ahead
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27582197/brady-meets-ab-says-plenty-work-ahead

"The only thing that I know what we can do is to go out there and work at it, to meet and to communicate, and get on the practice field and go through things," Brady said on Westwood One. "I'm not buying into any hype or potential. I'm into work. He's into work and our entire offense is into doing what's in the best interest for the team. I'm really excited to get to practice on Wednesday."

Read what you posted again 

3 hours ago, Chris66 said:

He was traded. He didnt have a choice. My guess is oncr camp started he didnt like what he saw and wanted out.

11 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

He was released. Aka not cheating

he had a choice .. He could have said No from the get go.    Make the deal with NE somehow.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

19 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Ok @HOUSE and I were joking in another thread about AB and the *Cheats.

This might be fun, over / under on how many weeks befor AB has a meltdown with the *Cheats.  So to make it simple, keep it in whole weeks based on the previous poster.

So for example, if I start by saying four weeks.  You can say “under” and go with three weeks.  We’ll try to check back later this year to see who came close.  Starts this week with his official signing with the cheats.

I’ll start by saying it will take 4 weeks.

I take it you are setting the over/under at 3.5 weeks and taking the over then?  How are you differentiating between a mid-game blowup and a blowup any other day of the week?

Probably would be better to just pick which NFL game week it happens in (a pool, not an over/under), or set the over/under by number of days (with a .5 to avoid pushes).