Over / Under on how many weeks before AB and Cheats have a meltdown

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

by shady methods  AKA Cheating 

I guess he fits right in with the cheaters then.  

"Never attribute to malice that which could easily be explained by stupidity."

The circumstances do seem shady, but with AB being a complete nutjob the Occam's Razor explanation is that he skipped those team activities (and froze his feet) just because he's dumb and thinks he's bigger than the team.  I don't think he's a skilled enough actor to be so convincing in his fight with the GM (considering he was so dumb as to freeze his feet), or smart/dedicated enough to freeze his feet on purpose in a plot to miss team time.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Easy now ...  We're on to the NewJersey Giants 

Meh, I'm not paranoid. I'd rather believe blindly in non sense threads like this one.

Catch me in a different thread I may give you a more down to earth answer

• Like (+1) 1

Rational person in his situation:

-This is my last shot in the NFL and I'll lose tons of money if I don't ball out and keep my mouth shut the rest of the year.

Irrational person in his situation:

-Tom Brady throws the ball to Edelman more because crackers always stick together.  Instagram and twitter needs to hear this message.

Honestly, it could go 50/50 but I'm leaning towards the choir boy at least for this year.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Rational person in his situation:

-This is my last shot in the NFL and I'll lose tons of money if I don't ball out and keep my mouth shut the rest of the year.

Irrational person in his situation:

-Tom Brady throws the ball to Edelman more because crackers always stick together.  Instagram and twitter needs to hear this message.

Honestly, it could go 50/50 but I'm leaning towards the choir boy at least for this year.

Haven't read the other thread, eh? Choir boy is definitely out.

• Like (+1) 1

Dillon, Talib, Ochocinco, Gordon all shaped up. The Pats are the new Al Davis Raiders. They can grab a risk or 2 every year because if they fail they have a great team around them. We did the same with Richie and it worked out for a few years. AB may or may not work out but they don’t need him to.