Over / Under on how many weeks before AB and Cheats have a meltdown

BuffaloBill

Ok @HOUSE and I were joking in another thread about AB and the *Cheats.

This might be fun, over / under on how many weeks befor AB has a meltdown with the *Cheats.  So to make it simple, keep it in whole weeks based on the previous poster.

So for example, if I start by saying four weeks.  You can say “under” and go with three weeks.  We’ll try to check back later this year to see who came close.  Starts this week with his official signing with the cheats.

I’ll start by saying it will take 4 weeks.

There will be no meltdowns. AB got to OAK and didn’t like what he saw. So he acts like a raving lunatic to get released. Free to sign with whichever team he chooses. He got his way. I’m not saying that the guy isn’t a pompous ass, but there is NO way 90% of that drama wasn’t a work. 

• Like (+1) 8

Wishful thinking but it won't happen.  He will even wear the helmet he "hates" and not say a word.   If AB tries to pull a fraction of the BS he did in Oakland, he would be swiftly dismissed.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

I will say it is going to happen the evening of Dec 22. Tre White shuts him down that day and Buffalo clinches the division. Brown only went to new england to win the SuperBowl.... knowing that in division rivals the Buffalo Bills who he “voided” a trade to made that harder will make him implode!

• Like (+1) 1

He will not meltdown.  Why?  He did NOT want to be a Steeler anymore.  He did NOT want to be a Raider after the McCoy helmet spat.  

But...he DOES want to be a Patriot.  

He did what he had to do in order to get out of situations he did not want to be in.  He also knows, and especially his agent too, that if he was to meltdown in NE he would never make anything close to what he wants ever again and may even struggle finding a job all together.  

So I think he for sure stays with no incident all season.  The real question is would that Pats actually pick up the $20M option next year?  Highly DOUBTFUL even if AB is on his best behavior and has a big season...just not their style.  

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

There will be no meltdowns. AB got to OAK and didn’t like what he saw. So he acts like a raving lunatic to get released. Free to sign with whichever team he chooses. He got his way. I’m not saying that the guy isn’t a pompous ass, but there is NO way 90% of that drama wasn’t a work. 

^ This. AB (or his agent) outsmarted Gruden, plain and simple. He'll behave now that he's where he wants to be.

4 minutes ago, FiftyPercent said:

He knows he will finally get a ring, so he'll behave.

This.  As usual this is the last chance for him so he will fall in line and get paid by someone else next year so Cheatriots get a compensatory pick in 2021. The Hoodie is playing chess while the rest of the NFL is playing checkers.