MNF Texans -Saints 7:10 pm

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Time would have ticked away setting up the next play.  They didn't "steal" the 10 seconds from them as time would have ran.

Yea they snapped the ball at 26; while it’s the letter of the rule it certainly was at the expense of common sense there. Should just start the clock live when set if the team was already at the line when the replay initiates 

Just now, NoSaint said:

Yea they snapped the ball at 26; while it’s the letter of the rule it certainly was at the expense of common sense there. Should just start the clock live when set if the team was already at the line when the replay initiates 

Not going to argue with you there.

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

You miss the point, if the refs had done it correctly to start, the clock would have been running and it would have been first down.  Not likely they would have run up and run a sneak. 

I think the clock was running.  It wasn't a dead ball.  If the clock was stopped then you are correct.

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I think the clock was running.  It wasn't a dead ball.  If the clock was stopped then you are correct.

it was not running. it was stopped at 26 seconds. in any case, they would not have run a sneak on first down. 

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'd like to see these new "talking normally with music added" rappers try to sing something in key.

I dont think i would like that either. 

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

That they were already snapping the ball results in a common sense outcome of spotting the ball and starting the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

it was not running. it was stopped at 26 seconds. in any case, they would not have run a sneak on first down. 

Ok boys just agree that I'm an idiot and make up.  That was a dumb, confusing play and series of events.