Chef Dion Dawkins ??‍?

wppete

I swear Dion Dawkins needs his own reality show.  Catch this BabyDaddy Based explanation of why it's helpful to have experience in 4th quarter comebacks:

"Ultimately, the Bills would like to get to a point where Allen doesn’t have as many opportunities for fourth-quarter comebacks, but there is a comfort level in knowing that he’s done it before. 

Allow Dawkins to explain in only the way he can.

“That (comfort level) grows over time. It grows with experience,” he said. “As a rookie, you're nervous, like, ‘I've never been here.’ But as you get older, you get more comfortable.

It’s like if you have kids and then you have another baby. If your baby throws up in the middle of the mall, you're not going to panic, because you've been there. You tell your wife, ‘Chill, the baby wipes are right here, I got you. I come prepared.’ It's the same thing.”

Well, maybe not exactly the same thing, but you get the idea."

???

I'm just loving me some Schnowman.  Mac 'n Cheese and Baby Wipes.  No one can say Dion doesn't keep it Real.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I swear Dion Dawkins needs his own reality show.  Catch this BabyDaddy Based explanation of why it's helpful to have experience in 4th quarter comebacks:

"Ultimately, the Bills would like to get to a point where Allen doesn’t have as many opportunities for fourth-quarter comebacks, but there is a comfort level in knowing that he’s done it before. 

Allow Dawkins to explain in only the way he can.

“That (comfort level) grows over time. It grows with experience,” he said. “As a rookie, you're nervous, like, ‘I've never been here.’ But as you get older, you get more comfortable.

It’s like if you have kids and then you have another baby. If your baby throws up in the middle of the mall, you're not going to panic, because you've been there. You tell your wife, ‘Chill, the baby wipes are right here, I got you. I come prepared.’ It's the same thing.”

Well, maybe not exactly the same thing, but you get the idea."

???

I'm just loving me some Schnowman.  Mac 'n Cheese and Baby Wipes.  No one can say Dion doesn't keep it Real.

He does seem to have a way with words.