Jets going down - Angry Gase throws Darnold, Kicker, Anderson, Greggo under the bus. "I can do whatever I want"

Reed83HOF

I just stopped in to point out that I just got back from the local seafood establishment to purchase some crab legs. Noticed in their freezer they have a couple lobster tails the size of a damn loaf of bread! I was truly amazed.

That thing has to have been at least close to a 10lb lobster when caught.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I just stopped in to point out that I just got back from the local seafood establishment to purchase some crab legs. Noticed in their freezer they have a couple lobster tails the size of a damn loaf of bread! I was truly amazed.

I believe that you are, quite possibly, lost.

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

It's all fun and games with lobsters until they get loose

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

I blame all of this on the new uniforms.  They displeased the football gods.  On the 100th anniversary of the NFL they decided to wear CFL uniforms.

We were punished for many moons as a result of these textile atrocities that even my 6 yr old could say were not matching...

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/nfl-ugly-worst-uniforms-rankings

(AP Photo/Steven Senne)

• Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

I blame all of this on the new uniforms.  They displeased the football gods.  On the 100th anniversary of the NFL they decided to wear CFL uniforms.

The ‘New Jersey Roughriders’ name might bring about a reversal in fortune for them.

• Haha (+1) 2