DiMarco (Dabolls Swiss army knife)

Buffalo716

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You mean you would have wanted him to especially if it cost the game.

You are more concerned about dogging DM than what he is doing.

Leave him alone mutt.

No, I hope he is Bronko Nagurski or Larry Csonka, he is just not. Oh, and I want the Bills to score more points and gain more yards and win more games. I have actually stuck up for DiMarco a lot more than I have criticized him on here. So get your facts straight.

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Going into game 1 there was a host of people who wanted DiMarco cut, said he doesn't do enough to warrant a spot... Some wanted WR Williams converted to FB lol

Yesterday showed why Dabolls likes and kept him. He lines up all over the field. He lines up in the backfield and blocks, he gets motioned out wide and blocks , he gets motioned out wide and runs routes

Playing FB in the NFL is super physically demanding, it takes a special breed and even Belechick has always utilized a FB

DiMarco offers versatility that not many other in the league offers. He splits out wide and catches passes and he does have good hands. But more importantly, the Bills will be running alot of rub routes and jailbreak screens for Beasley and McKenzie, and DiMarco getting split outwide offers a great blocking matchup with a FB on a CB or safety

That's a mismatch I'll take all day

Have to change Dabol 's name to Dianabol ? ?

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Nobody is saying he's a HoF.

He has a spot on the roster because he is versatile and can do alot of things. And yes you do still need a FB in today's NFL

He is easily still one of the best 10 FBs in the world. He shouldn't be noticed, it's his job to go unnoticed unless he catches the ball. There are ALOT worse

Wasting your breath here.