Did they avoid Tre?

Hebert19

9 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Assuming he was lined up on Robby Anderson, who did nothing, I think 2 catches...but I never kept my attention on him. Crowder had like 100 catches but I think they were all about 5 yards.

He wasn't.  They kept Tre on one side and Levi on the other, regardless of how the Jets lined up.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He was covering Bellamy on Bellamy's one catch, but aside from that I don't remember him being targeted in coverage.

It looked like they were deliberately targeting Levi

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Understandable - he probably thought Bellamy was his teammate John Brown

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

That's when Rick Gannon confused Bellamy with John Brown.

I missed that one :lol:

1 minute ago, GG said:

They did go after Wallace a few times, and before Taron Johnson went out they seemed to pick on him routinely.

15 minutes ago, eball said:

He wasn't.  They kept Tre on one side and Levi on the other, regardless of how the Jets lined up.

Yep and just shaded the safety coverage to the side Anderson lined up. The Bills clearly thought he was the only Jet who could "beat" them. McDermott specifically mentioned him on Wednesday in his presser as well. 

The Bills plan was take him away. He had 3 for 23 and was barely a factor. It was a good plan..

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

They did go after Wallace a few times, and before Taron Johnson went out they seemed to pick on him routinely.

Not sure if they were picking on Taron as such but the ball was having to go underneath to Crowder because the Bills were giving them nothing deep.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GG said:

They were until Neal came into the game and then they made a point of targeting him.  I think Crowder had like 9 or 10 of his catches once Johnson left the game.