OBJ Wears $250K Watch During Game

JP's Voice

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Sorry that you’re not a better person. 

Sorry your a sap

12 minutes ago, eanyills said:

Nobody is “butthurt.” You sound like an immature little kid with serious emotional problems.

This is a poor take.

Naw. I’m an adult. I just have this thing. I don’t like pieces of trash and wish them ill will. 

Im good with it. 

35 minutes ago, mrags said:

Sorry your a sap

Naw. I’m an adult. I just have this thing. I don’t like pieces of trash and wish them ill will. 

Im good with it. 

We can keep this up. Being called a sap is hardly offensive to me. Being a person with compassion for others is an attribute that I am proud of and should be proud of. Your attitude is nothing to be proud of. It’s pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

We can keep this up. Being called a sap is hardly offensive to me. Being a person with compassion for others is an attribute that I am proud of and should be proud of. Your attitude is nothing to be proud of. It’s pathetic.

Bravo. You feel so highly of yourself and your compassion. 

I don’t care. 

18 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Tennis.

LOL

Calm yourself, child.

Was simply pointing out an obvious idea that it could have been a paid sponsor providing the watch.

I even noted that it wasn't a contact sport.

Oh, and the winner of the US Open made....oh let's see here...$3.85 million. How much you got,  brah?

1 minute ago, Plano said:

Calm yourself, child.

Was simply pointing out an obvious idea that it could have been a paid sponsor providing the watch.

I even noted that it wasn't a contact sport.

Oh, and the winner of the US Open made....oh let's see here...$3.85 million. How much you got,  brah?

Tennis.

LOL

Just society overall today for the most part.  Look at me!  Look at me! Look at me!  I'm so special.  Say what you want about McBean, but they have been staying away from these type of clowns.  Unfortunately, the OBJ, AB and Gronks (still pissed about the cheap shot on White) of the league cover all the good that most of these guys are doing (Foundation work, visiting sick kids in hospitals, school back packs). 

4 hours ago, mrags said:

Sorry your a sap

Im good with it. 

You don’t talk like an adult. You don’t think like an adult. You clearly don’t understand the English language like an educated adult. You know what they say, if it looks like a duck...

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, Jerome007 said:

Player safety. Forget his own, I mean others playing the game the same time as him don't need this. How come it's just a fine? Can't the refs hand out a penalty for equipment related issues?

exactly

its a safety issue for other players making contact. hands to face or eye area

seriously he should have been ejected. But hey its the NFL.

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Roll the Cleveland coaches and OBJ downhill in a barrel, and an idiot will always land on top.

LOL

cracked me up for sure !@

I was almost hopin the Browns Fans would finally have something to cheer for.

but " look at me Odell " takes the sail out of the Browns wind 

19 minutes ago, eanyills said:

You don’t talk like an adult. You don’t think like an adult. You clearly don’t understand the English language like an educated adult. You know what they say, if it looks like a duck...

Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

get more butthurt over me.