OBJ Wears $250K Watch During Game

JP's Voice

OBJ,  should stfu and get some perspective.   the NFL is singling him out?  of course they are,  cuz hes the single player in the entire league wearing a friggen watch in a game.

price of the watch doesnt matter.   im sure he got it for free and was wearing it for the watch maker as an advertisement.  if thats true, thats against the leagues policies (endorsements during games).  its their league,  not his.   i dont defend the NFL very much but ffs,  this guy needs to get readjusted by somebody.  i doubt he respects anybody enough for that to happen.

some of these overpaid "men" really have little sense of how good they have it.   getting tired of  of these me first greedy showoffs.  it ruins the game. 

good luck Cleveland,  youll need it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2019 at 11:42 AM, JP's Voice said:

This guy is a total clown. I wouldn't wear my $250 watch in a game of pick-up basketball let alone a contact NFL game! Must be nice to be a $95 million dollar man...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27577756/nfl-speak-obj-wearing-watch

He is crazy, but I do wear my Apple Watch in pickup basketball every Saturday at the part and it was $450 haha...blinging!  Actually, its like the only heavy cardio I get, so I want the workout to be counted hahaha

On 9/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Plano said:

I'm sure it's a watch from a sponsor.

Richard Mille is the brand.

And actually, that's one of their lower level watches.

I know it's not a contact sport, but many of the tennis players wear super high end watches when playing.

Stan Wawrinka's sponsor is Audemars Piguet, and Richard Mille sponsors Rafael Nadal, I believe.

Tennis.

LOL

Further proof that having money does not prevent someone from being a loser...

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Further proof that having money does not prevent someone from being a loser...

This——-^

the guy is a freaking tool. It’s all BS. I love how he has said if it was anyone else, or not a $250k watch it wouldn’t be a big deal. 

No, it’s a big deal because no football player has ever worn a watch, period... because there’s no reason to have it on during the game. That is unless you like to flaunt how rich you are, or how “cool” and “hip” you are. 

Hes is a douche. Always has been. Here’s to hoping for an career ending injury to this @$$clown so we don’t have to hear about him anymore. ?

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

This——-^

the guy is a freaking tool. It’s all BS. I love how he has said if it was anyone else, or not a $250k watch it wouldn’t be a big deal. 

No, it’s a big deal because no football player has ever worn a watch, period... because there’s no reason to have it on during the game. That is unless you like to flaunt how rich you are, or how “cool” and “hip” you are. 

Hes is a douche. Always has been. Here’s to hoping for an career ending injury to this @$$clown so we don’t have to hear about him anymore. ?

I think you’re going a bit far. To wish ill will towards somebody based on their brain power, or lack there of, doesn’t say much for you. I’m not an OBJ fan, but you need to take it down a notch.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think you’re going a bit far. To wish ill will towards somebody based on their brain power, or lack there of, doesn’t say much for you. I’m not an OBJ fan, but you need to take it down a notch.

Nope. I’m good with thinking he’s a POS and want him hurt. 

sorry your so butthurt about it. 

Just another prima donna millennial jack ass in the NFL !! I hope Roger has enough stones & they keep fining him until he leaves !! 

The NFL doesn't need these guys it's bad for the sport !! 

I would much rather watch football than a soap opera never was a fan of "days of our lives" & am not a fan of "How the NFL turns " 

• Like (+1) 1