Calling it now...0-7 NJ Jets

eball

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Ugh...not so fast, listening to Joe and Evan on WFAN today, you would think the Jets were going to the playoffs, they are literally

giddy, maybe with good reason. 

Fitz has a career day, and somehow Bills lose vs Fins,  guaranteed the doom and gloom will be horrific here.

Not many teams in NFL history have managed a playoff berth after an 0-4 start. The Jets are very likely to be 1-5 after their next game. Unless they manage to beat NE, they’d best hold off on their playoff celebration. As for the Bills , if they somehow lost to the Dolphins ( I don’t care how) gloom and doom would be 100% warranted here. I don’t think it will happen, but what would you expect after what would amount to a massive organizational failure ? Sunshine and rainbows ?

Edited by Boatdrinks

3 hours ago, eball said:

Mods, please feel free to close this one down.  The Jets proved me wrong -- barely.  I see them winning five or six now.  Not enough to get into the playoff race but they will be competitive in most games, I think, unless Sam keeps getting teenage diseases.

Thank you, e. I’ll take you up on this. The Bye is over. Time for the kiddies that ‘round the table go’ to take a nap.

• Haha (+1) 3