Calling it now...0-7 NJ Jets

eball

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

THAT'S......Why they play the games.

What the Hell, Dallas? Now a must-win game against Philadelphia next week. Must-win for the Eagles too.

rooting for Philly there... don’t want them desperate when they come to The Ralph in two weeks.

On 9/9/2019 at 4:47 PM, LabattBlue said:

The Jets have enough offensive weapons that they could win any game. 

I'm not a betting man, but if I was, I'd wager the Jets would win one of their first seven.

On the other hand, Miami could easily go 0 for the season.

Doesn’t happen too often, but in this case, I was correct. ?

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I thought we play the games so the guys in striped shirts can throw those cute yellow flags all day.

No, no.  We play the game so we can over-analyze inconclusive freeze frame camera shots to make sure we "get it right".

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No, no.  We play the game so we can over-analyze inconclusive freeze frame camera shots to make sure we "get it right".

I don't think so.  I mean...considering how often they throw those little yellow flags, but how infrequently they "get it right."

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't think so.  I mean...considering how often they throw those little yellow flags, but how infrequently they "get it right."

If only we could replay every play.  Maybe an iso camera on every player and a committee can decide on the number of appropriate penalties after each play.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

If only we could replay every play.  Maybe an iso camera on every player and a committee can decide on the number of appropriate penalties after each play.

We should crowd-source it on Twitter.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

False.

Most flags are correct.  

Thank you for that scintillating correction.  I stand in awe of your perspicacity.  You are a towering example of truth and brilliance to all of us, and a credit to the board.

And if you haven't figure it out yet, I'll tell you what I really think when you hit 250 posts.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Sundancer said:

False.

Most flags are correct.  

I am sorry but a 75 percent rate on calls is unacceptable. While a clear majority, only 5 percent should wrong.  And right now I would guess they are less than 60 percent right.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Thank you for that scintillating correction.  I stand in awe of your perspicacity.  You are a towering example of truth and brilliance to all of us, and a credit to the board.

And if you haven't figure it out yet, I'll tell you what I really think when you hit 250 posts.  

And most flags are still correct in spite of you thinking anyone cares about your ability to debase the board with insults. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

And most flags are still correct in spite of you thinking anyone cares about your ability to debase the board with insults. 

Oh, sweetie...you're really taking a stand on this hill, and you think it makes you look good, don't you?  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am sorry but a 75 percent rate on calls is unacceptable. While a clear majority, only 5 percent should wrong.  And right now I would guess they are less than 60 percent right.

Not even close to accurate. You can look it up. Or pay attention. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

Oh, sweetie...you're really taking a stand on this hill, and you think it makes you look good, don't you?  

I only see how it makes you look, small and lonely. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

OH! OH!  I think I know this one!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

And where do you come up with these percentages? Why should only 5 percent be wrong? Why not 4% or 6% or 12%? 

And you "guess" they are less than 60% right? Well that's concrete evidence if I've ever heard... So you just guessed that percentage, then decide to get upset about it? How does that make sense?

4 hours ago, BigDingus said:

And where do you come up with these percentages? Why should only 5 percent be wrong? Why not 4% or 6% or 12%? 

And you "guess" they are less than 60% right? Well that's concrete evidence if I've ever heard... So you just guessed that percentage, then decide to get upset about it? How does that make sense?

I am not certain what you are arguing but I think you are pleased with the state of NFL officials- which I am clearly disagree with.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Either this is an incredibly dumb post or I'm missing something.  Where'd you get that 75 percent from?