Thought Shack looked good again

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Yes, it turns out Shaq can play.  He is also a well balance player.  If he has a few more like that I hope they are going to keep part of the d-line rotation long term.

what is it about contract years that really turns the bulb on, its purely effort. no one gains more talent. hopefully it continues and we can work out a deal because this is the guy we took chance on and im tired of seeing guys we pick go on to do great things the minute they walk out the door.

Agreed.  He made his presence felt playing 31% of the snaps.  While he may not have been worth his 5th year option vs the cap, I wish we would’ve picked it up.  Imo, he’s a RDE.  That’s what is natural to him.  His moves and power don’t translate as well on the left.  

25 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Clear the track?? here come Shack(as in Eddie) 

Eddie the Entertainer! What a thrill seeing him jump over boards with his hair flying and his awesome beak! Broke my heart when we traded him to Pittsburgh. But I got over quick, cuz the trade brought us Rene Robert and the French Connection was born!

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Eddie the Entertainer! What a thrill seeing him jump over boards with his hair flying and his awesome beak! Broke my heart when we traded him to Pittsburgh. But I got over quick, cuz the trade brought us Rene Robert and the French Connection was born!

Oh yea! felt the same! in the history of sports trades in Buffalo.. that was the best.. Punch robbed the Pens.. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1