Thought Shack looked good again

He has looked good all preseason and looked good in yesterday’s game also. He is great run stuffing on first and second down with Murphy coming in on 3rd downs. I think we need to re-sign him (hopefully cheap) with Hughes getting older and Murphy being injury prone he may never live up to his 16th overall pick but I think he is definitely worth re-signing.

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

He has looked good all preseason and looked good in yesterday’s game also. He is great run stuffing on first and second down with Murphy coming in on 3rd downs. I think we need to re-sign him (hopefully cheap) with Hughes getting older and Murphy being injury prone he may never live up to his 16th overall pick but I think he is definitely worth re-signing.

Totally agree!  

22 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

He did look good, both on the field and in the stat sheet.

24 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

Im pulling for him! If he wants a extension and play for our bills hard every week and be a good teammate im all for him. He has impressed me the last 18 months.

Shaq is turning out great against the run. Sure he doesn't get sacks, but now he is running guys down from behind!

This team needs to keep focusing on batted balls, which Shaq is excellent at.   

We got quite a few yesterday but could have had even more.   Two separate incidents I can recall, one with Trent Murphy and one with Siran Neal, both closing in on Darnold but knowing they're not going to get there for a sack,  should have simply raised their arms and it's a batted ball.  He threw completions and the ball zipped past them within a foot of their heads both times.   Many times batted balls become INT's like Jets had yesterday, better than a sack by a long way.

Shaq has steadily come on these past few years, just needing to be healthy and get experience.   He must know if he keeps playing like this he'll get a deal midseason.