IT Chapter 2

2 hours ago, shrader said:

My neighbor watched the original with his 5th grader son last week.  Each day after school, the kid cuts through my backyard on his way home.  There's a drain in the back corner and I'm going to tie a red balloon to it on friday.  I can't wait to see the reaction.

I have seen advertisements that you can buy a 6' animated Pennywise from Wayfair online, if you have some money to throw away and really want to scare him.........

On 9/9/2019 at 3:44 PM, Rico said:

I wouldn’t say don’t check it out, but there were things that happened at the end (part of the reveal) that really made no sense.

I agree with you. Was very disappointed in that movie also. They sure built it up though, but it was one of those that I disliked. In regards to "Us" movie that is...... Haven't seen the new IT yet.

It's a natural extension of the first one. Maybe not as good, but great acting and character development.

IT the book has a crazy, mind-***** ending. Really hard to pull off in a movie if they're trying to stay true to the source material.

IT would be much better as a 10 hour TV series, to allow the writers to explore all the elements of that story (especially the ending).

On 9/13/2019 at 11:20 AM, LeGOATski said:

IT would be much better as a 10 hour TV series, to allow the writers to explore all the elements of that story (especially the ending).

Word is that Andy Muschietti is working on a director’s “super cut” of It that will be almost 7 hours.

That won’t be for everyone but I can’t wait.

7 hours ago, eanyills said:

Word is that Andy Muschietti is working on a director’s “super cut” of It that will be almost 7 hours.

That won’t be for everyone but I can’t wait.

I joked to my friend that "I'll wait for the 8 hr director's cut" and I had no idea they were doing this, lol

7 hours sounds about right ?