Fred Jackson has a new tv show

This isn't a new show.  Just a new cast.  It used to have Mike Catalano as the host with Ruben Brown as the player analyst.  They replaced both with Maddy Glab and Fred Jackson respectively.

After just one viewing, I liked it better with Catalano and Ruben, but we'll see if the new team gels.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

empire was better as it was all western NY but this is a good start.

i also watch One Bills Live every week day at noon with Murphy and Tasker.

One of the best things I’ve ever seen on television happened on FANtv. Simon and Jim Brinson were interviewing the Nasty Boys to promote some wrestling event.

One of the Nasty boys ripped off Jim Brinson’s rug live on the air. Brinson tried to laugh it off but was visibly horrified. 

After the commercial the rug was back in place but off just a little bit. 

Unfortunately I think that little piece of TV gold is lost forever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, jkeerie said:

This isn't a new show.  Just a new cast.  It used to have Mike Catalano as the host with Ruben Brown as the player analyst.  They replaced both with Maddy Glab and Fred Jackson respectively.

After just one viewing, I liked it better with Catalano and Ruben, but we'll see if the new team gels.

i said Fred had a new show :thumbsup:

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i said Fred had a new show :thumbsup:

I wasn't correcting you for the sake of correcting you.  I was just pointing out that Fred simply joined an "old" Bills show.  Had you ever watched the previous one?  I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on old versus new.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I wasn't correcting you for the sake of correcting you.  I was just pointing out that Fred simply joined an "old" Bills show.  Had you ever watched the previous one?  I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on old versus new.

No, i just got spectrum and noticed it on there .Maybe i had it with DTV but i didn't know about it.

9 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Yeah - I believe him and Moorman co-own it

hope its good, will have to go there some day.

1 hour ago, NobesBLO13 said:

The more bills tv content the better. Reminds me of the empire sports network days. 

I was looking for Bills content yesterday.  Is there anything besides this?  I don't think Channel 2 has Sports Extra anymore.