PFF really hates Josh Allen

3 minutes ago, PintoJack said:

Allen struggled first half, but at least 2 out of his 3 interceptions were hardly his fault. Receivers like Beasley need to hang onto the ball, and the future is bright

I just rewatched the first half.  taking away a couple throwaways, Allen missed two passes.  One shirt to Beasley on the right side and the long throw down the left side to Jones (although the latter wasn’t so much a miss as putting it where only Jones could get it.  Singletary dropped a ball, the called back pick was maybe an ill advised throw but right on target, and he threw one at Singletary’s feet when Morse got the illegal downfield penalty.  Every other throw including the pick 6 was right on his targeted receiver.

So he did not struggle. He had some lousy luck.

I thought allen played well. He had some bad luck, a few questionable decisions which is natural for this long in his tenure as an nfl QB and some absolute beauties. 

All in all, he did what he needed to get the win and his 4th quarter was brilliant. I thought he moved the offense really well for most of the game, he still needs to learn to get rid of the ball a bit faster when its obvious the play is sunk instead of taking hits