4th & 1, how did LeVeon Bell get that?

Estro

Who else was completely fooled and thought we stuffed Le'Veon on that 4th and 1 late in the 4th Q.  I though he was stuffed in the backfield for a negative rush, I was screaming in jubilation.  Then I looked up and saw 1st and 10 with the Jets offense getting ready for the next snap.  WTF!!!??? Who else was totally fooled like me?

They showed a quick replay and it looked like Bell fell forward and squirmed just enough to get the 1st....but it had me totally fooled.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's easy for us to say it was a bad tackle, but sometimes even the strongest NFL defenders don't have the proper leverage at the moment of contact to make a good tackle, even when it looks like they should have had it on TV. 

Bell got the first down because he's a BMF. 

• Like (+1) 2

Bell is a stud. I know the stat sheet says 3.5 ypa but he was about the only offense the Jets had. In he and Mosely they have signed two excellent players. They have a few others here and there too but they have some weaknesses and some depth issues in part because they spent so big on those 2.

• Like (+1) 2

Bell is amazing, he's an arrogant head case but he's amazing... To hold him like we did, the Bills had a phenomenal game plan.  The announcers slobbed his knob so much you'd have though he ran for 250 and 5 TDs, but they for the most part shut down one of the best in the game. Encouraging since they take on Barkley next week.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Bell is a stud. I know the stat sheet says 3.5 ypa but he was about the only offense the Jets had. In he and Mosely they have signed two excellent players. They have a few others here and there too but they have some weaknesses and some depth issues in part because they spent so big on those 2.

Crowder was another good signing.  He is a royal pain in the ass for a defense.

2 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Bell is amazing, he's an arrogant head case but he's amazing... To hold him like we did, the Bills had a phenomenal game plan.  The announcers slobbed his knob so much you'd have though he ran for 250 and 5 TDs, but they for the most part shut down one of the best in the game. Encouraging since they take on Barkley next week.

I don’t mind Bell for his hold out. He went about it respectfully unlike his teammate. Bell just sat out, didn’t hammer Instagram or hire a social media consultant team to help force his release. Then he signed as a free agent. He also plays a position in the NFL where you likely get one big contract before “expiring” from your prime. Unlike WR’s who are given huge money deals. Yes I just turned this into a Bell Vs AB thing, but one went about it the right way IMO (Bell).

Just now, mannc said:

Crowder was another good signing.  He is a royal pain in the ass for a defense.

As long as keeps having 14+ catches for under 100 yards I’ll take it all day.