Refreshing facts

Poise all over the field. For the first time in my life I can confidently say this group is littered with composure. 
DB's!! no more flailing, panicky holding when beat. They play the receivers eyes and get a hand in there at the perfect time. 

Levi and Taron in particular made some beautiful clutch pass break ups. 

Most importantly we have a QB who I can give a pass to when he does something stupid because he makes up for it and can score from anywhere on the field!

Once we iron out some of our wrinkles this could be a scary team to play against!

FEELS GOOD!! 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Poise all over the field. For the first time in my life I can confidently say this group is littered with composure. 
DB's!! no more flailing, panicky holding when beat. They play the receivers eyes and get a hand in there at the perfect time. 

Most importantly we have a QB who I can give a pass to when he does something stupid because he makes up for it and can score from anywhere on the field!

Once we iron out some of our wrinkles this could be a scary team to play against!

FEELS GOOD!! 

I appreciate your optimism and enthusiasm, but are those actually facts?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I like this.  Allen had some bad body language late in the first half.  Not sure what happened at halftime, but the D--as usual, never melted down even when the O was scoring points for the Jets.  The O line eventually started to gel, Daboll used Singletary to get some yardage and open up the passing game.  Good in game composure and adjustments following atrocious play in the 1st half.  

6 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

FEELS GOOD!! 

It took every bit of that composure yesterday. We have become, after years of abuse, to expect the worst. During one bright shining moment of the team’s existence we expected the best and knew we were never out of a game. Hopefully we get that feeling back.

• Like (+1) 1

i saw some virtual finger pointing going on after the robert parrish arc throw to Bell to complete the 2 point conversion but other than that they stayed as a team through thick and thin.

BTW - in a game with a myriad of problems that one play irked me the most, not sure why but i literally dreamed about that play over and over last night, it was simply inexcusable in my book.

the 2nd play that stuck with me was the safety; since when does Gore sidestep?

30 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

they're "refreshing" facts,

Here's another

Image result for "refreshing" facts meme

but it was refreshing to see a Bills team show poise and stage a 4th quarter comeback under duress

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Say When... said:

i saw some virtual finger pointing going on after the robert parrish arc throw to Bell to complete the 2 point conversion but other than that they stayed as a team through thick and thin.

BTW - in a game with a myriad of problems that one play irked me the most, not sure why but i literally dreamed about that play over and over last night, it was simply inexcusable in my book.

the 2nd play that stuck with me was the safety; since when does Gore sidestep?

the safety was bizzare to me.  Why not QB sneak it.  The Jets DL is very good, and you're handing Gore the ball in the endzone.  Get out of the endzone. Have Allen fall a yard forward.  

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the safety was bizzare to me.  Why not QB sneak it.  The Jets DL is very good, and you're handing Gore the ball in the endzone.  Get out of the endzone. Have Allen fall a yard forward.  

Did you not see the previous QB sneak?

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Allen -  64.86% completion Rate 

Allen -  8-10 for 107 yards in the final three game winning drives

Singletary - 4 rushes for 70 yards witha  17.5 yards rushing per carry 

Hughes -  1.5 sacks 

3rd down efficiency - Offense -  50% 

3rd down efficiency - Defense - 41%

Win - 1   Loss -  0

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Hughes -  1.5 sacks 

Win - 1   Loss -  0

Yes! Real facts. Now I feel better, thanks.

25 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Haha I’ll ask permission from the internet elitists next time. Maybe you can proof read and omit any errors. 

The board settings should be such that you don't have permissions to start threads.  It's not about you; there's apparently a bug in the board software.

2 hours ago, buffalojedwardo said:

FEELS GOOD!! 

Teams are going to find out that  having "Buffalo" on their schedule means 60 minutes of football...so pack a lunch!

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Hughes -  1.5 sacks 

Win - 1   Loss -  0

These are good examples of facts.