The Bills Won Because ...

Gugny

I wore my Josh Allen jersey to the game.  It's undefeated live 2-0, both 1 point victories engineered by a late 4th quarter drive by Josh (10/7 vs Tennessee 13-12 win was the other).  

I plan on wearing it this week to go to 3-0, but they better win by more than a point because I bet the Bills -2.5.  

7 hours ago, Logic said:

Whenever my cat got on my lap, the Bills turned the ball over. Once I figured this out, I refused to let him get near me. He was perplexed, to say the least.

I should mention that I watched the game on about a 2 hour delay. So the act of my cat getting onto my lap was somehow reaching back into the past and causing events to go poorly for the Bills. Metaphysically peculiar, no doubt.

is your cat named schrodinger?

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

NON-FOOTBALL RELATED ANSWERS.

What did YOU do yesterday that helped the Bills win the game?

Late in the game, on Jets 3rd downs, every time I blew my train whistle, the Bills got the stop.

Kept thanking the Lord that  the Bills were playing a team that couldn't take advantage of the turnover margin. Also, as much as I am skeptical that Josh will ever be more than average, I literally thanked the man upstairs that we have Josh Allen and not Darnold or Rosen !  GO BILLS !

• Like (+1) 1