The Bills Won Because ...

Gugny

Perseverance.     They never got down on themselves and eventually avoided the big mistakes that plagued them earlier in the game.

That's on the coaching staff and veteran leadership, who stayed calm and focused throughout.   It also didn't hurt that Mosely went out, Darnold can't throw an intermediate out and Gase went away from pounding Bell down Buffalo's throat...

• Like (+1) 1

Nearly two decades ago I was given a magnificent Molson Buffalo Bills neon sign. In 2001 I brought it from my house in Elmira to my home in Connecticut... and ever since then the Bills have sucked while the Patriots became rulers of the NFL. Well, since I will be moving BACK to Elmira in the Spring of 2020, I moved that Bills neon sign BACK to my house in Elmira! It may take one more season, but the NE dynasty will END and the Bills will have some glory days!

You're welcome! ?

A couple of minutes into the 3rd quarter I got out of my chair, laid on my back, stared at the ceiling and yelled "****!!! Not again!!! Why do I bet on the Bills!!! They fool me every ****ing year!!!"

Then the Bills came back.  It was all me.  You're welcome.

5 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

You Sir, are a lucky man. ? Much respect.

She even made the bacon for us!

For real, she is the greatest. She used to get up at 7am on home game sundays to drop me off at the meetup spot and then pick me up after so I could get banged up.

Also got out of bed and picked me up at like 2am after several night games.  Used to tell me to get my season ticket even when $ was tight in our younger days.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

NON-FOOTBALL RELATED ANSWERS.

What did YOU do yesterday that helped the Bills win the game?

Late in the game, on Jets 3rd downs, every time I blew my train whistle, the Bills got the stop.

No joke, took my sunglasses off my hat and gave them to my girl to put on top her hat and literally everything changed as it was late in the third.  Told her my red sun glasses are now for her to wear every Sunday and my friends all said the same hahaha

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Say When... said:

Just before the Bills last touchdown my neighbor asked if i could help his mother move patio furniture back in place as it was stacked for Dorian.  I started to say "could i at least watch the last 5...  and he looked at me with the blank stare" so i obliged.  He was injured in a car accident many years ago so the walk back to his house was painfully slow.

i texted my buddies, yes 1 is a HUGE Jets fan, and 1 is a HUGE fins fan (we're quite the group on Sunday) to tell them i was pulled away and the Jets fan kept sending texts with 'wow', 'wow' and 'wow'; i don't think he was doing it on purpose but it was as little description as possible, was driving me crazy.

The kicker?  my phone wasn't updating the Bills app so i couldn't see we won and his mother said "i hope we didn't pull you away from anything", to which i responded "not at all, i was just watching the game."

she says "what game?  the patriots don't play till 8pm tonight"

Oh, Man.  You're a good guy....I'd a said "glad to, I'll be with you in 15, I'm watching the game"

Glad to know I'm not the only one with "Enemy Fans" as friends

11 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Pretty simple, the Bills won because they scored more points... You're welcome.

You must be a hoot at parties

• Haha (+1) 2