Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Frez said:

Out: WR Sterling Shepard (concussion), WR Darius Slayton (hamstring), TE Garrett Dickerson (quad)

Questionable: WR Cody Latimer (calf)

We might be very thankful for this! 

:lol: is that how you read "Bills are the best team ever"???  You have BBFS, my friend.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This game concerns me too.

Then again, they all do..

My football issues have issues. I go into every game hoping to win but assuming a loss. BBFS isn't the reason because I’m the exact same way with Ohio state. Regardless of opponent. I spend the whole week talking myself into how they will lose. I even picture it in my mind. Pretty sure therapy is my only hope. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

My football issues have issues. I go into every game hoping to win but assuming a loss. BBFS isn't the reason because I’m the exact same way with Ohio state. Regardless of opponent. I spend the whole week talking myself into how they will lose. I even picture it in my mind. 

yep....definitely issues

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My football issues have issues. I go into every game hoping to win but assuming a loss. BBFS isn't the reason because I’m the exact same way with Ohio state. Regardless of opponent. I spend the whole week talking myself into how they will lose. I even picture it in my mind. Pretty sure therapy is my only hope. 

I recommend a mix of drugs and alcohol. No, it doesn’t fix the problem, you just don’t end up giving a damn. 

Next best thing?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I recommend a mix of drugs and alcohol. No, it doesn’t fix the problem, you just don’t end up giving a damn. 

Next best thing?

I used to be a negative fan when I was an abuser of substances. Since I sobered up, I've grown in positivity. Strange.

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I used to be a negative fan when I was an abuser of substances. Since I sobered up, I've grown in positivity. Strange.

I do not drink before or during games. I will only drink after the game if they win. Don’t use drugs of any kind. Reason for not drinking during game is a last experience of being pissed off AND hung over after a loss. Terrible combination! 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not drink before or during games. I will only drink after the game if they win. Don’t use drugs of any kind. Reason for not drinking during game is a last experience of being pissed off AND hung over after a loss. Terrible combination! 

...I have submitted your papal application to the Vatican for serious consideration.......celebrant, highly touted TBD poster held in the highest esteem.....besides, "Pope Yolo" has an eloquent ring to it.....:D....j/k bro,.. you are THE best..........:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Next best thing?

That makes me get way more into the game and way more pissed when they lose. Granted I still do it every game, but it definitely doesn't help me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I start mixing myself cocktails at halftime, that way I am ready for either outcome.

Used to be in a bad mood after a loss for a few days, now a bit of commiserating and venting here and I am good to go. The wife never wanted to hear it, but think having an outlet when you are a displaced WNY sports fan is the best therapy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Speaking generally of that class of fan here that always takes the under while claiming to be a supporter.

To me anything that happened before the Pegulas has no bearing on this team now. Why should it? There isn't anyone in a position of importance left from those days. 

Thank God there isn't anyone left from those days.

1 hour ago, Don Beebe said:

Thank God there isn't anyone left from those days.

You got that right.  And Pegula did his best to hang onto the good old days as long as he could.

Set the franchise back quite a few years.  Should have cleaned house Day 1. 

But that's all water under the bridge now.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

But do your football issues' issues have issues? 

After four first half turnovers by the Bills offense, perhaps fans are leery of being optimistic about the offense and the second-year QB, Josh Allen. At 77%, fans are the 15th-highest in the overall rankings of fans. It’s the lowest level of confidence since the season ended at 71%. The offseason moves drove a spike up to 86% following free agency and entering the preseason.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973