Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

How kicker Stephen Hauschka will help dogs find their forever home this season

Throughout the 2019-20 football season, the Hauschkas are teaming up with the SPCA Serving Erie County to help the good boys and girls at the Western New York center find their forever home through the new “Hauschpups” program. For each field goal that the special teamer makes during games at New Era Field, he and Lindsey will pay the adoption fee for a dog at the center.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Frez said:

Seriously? I'm a Buffalo fan bro. I tell it like it is. 

I hope we go 16-0 but reality says it will not happen. 

Nothing drives me nuttier than posters who claim to want the Bills to win but think they will lose every game.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nothing drives me nuttier than posters who claim to want the Bills to win but think they will lose every game.

Yeah, but..

If you bet they’d lose on every game since the Music City Debacle, you’d be a wealthy man. 

I feel his pain.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah, but..

If you bet they’d lose on every game since the Music City Debacle, you’d be a wealthy man. 

I feel his pain.

Bills record:

Since Terry bought the team: 40-41

Under McDermott: 16-17 and trending up.

Have a little faith.

Just now, Frez said:

How about the posters that think they will win every game? 

Really? 

Ha. I'd rather be around homers and be wrong than miserable pricks who are right. This is supposed to be fun, dude.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah, but..

I feel his pain.

I understand the sentiment....I also know nada about wagering on sports.

Since the Music City Debacle, the Bills record is 128 W, 177 L.  That's losing 58% of the time, so 42% of the time the Bills win, and you lose?

I'm not sure that's the path to wealth by betting.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, arcane said:

Are you claiming that's what this poster did? Because he thinks no such thing. 

Speaking generally of that class of fan here that always takes the under while claiming to be a supporter.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Since the Music City Debacle, the Bills record is 128 W, 177 L.  That's losing 58% of the time, so 42% of the time the Bills win, and you lose?

To me anything that happened before the Pegulas has no bearing on this team now. Why should it? There isn't anyone in a position of importance left from those days. 

6 minutes ago, Frez said:

How about the posters that think they will win every game? 

Really? 

not every game. I'm hoping 9, maybe 10 wins. I believe in the predict the record thread I went 9-7, missing the post season.

I believe the giants will be one of the 9 wins. 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bills record:

Since Terry bought the team: 40-41

Under McDermott: 16-17 and trending up.

Have a little faith.

Ha. I'd rather be around homers and be wrong than miserable pricks who are right. This is supposed to be fun, dude.

I'm not at all miserable. Ok, after the Bills lose, yea I might be for a few days. 

Being around a Homer who thinks the bills are the best team ever and will win every game this year would drive me insane. 

Do the Giants really suck that bad after taking a beating from the Cowboys last week? We are about to find out. 

I will not come back after anyone and say I told you so. Damn, I want that extra bounce in my step all next week just like you do. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Frez said:

I'm not at all miserable. Ok, after the Bills lose, yea I might be for a few days. 

Being around a Homer who thinks the bills are the best team ever and will win every game this year would drive me insane. 

Do the Giants really suck that bad after taking a beating from the Cowboys last week? We are about to find out. 

I will not come back after anyone and say I told you so. Damn, I want that extra bounce in my step all next week just like you do. 

There is no one like that here. There are optimists but no one that bad.

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Touché. I hate calculators..?

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is no one like that here. There are optimists but no one that bad.

Out: WR Sterling Shepard (concussion), WR Darius Slayton (hamstring), TE Garrett Dickerson (quad)

Questionable: WR Cody Latimer (calf)

We might be very thankful for this!