Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Hmmm.....being prepared if Tyler Kroft 's injury is too severe for him to play this season?

Have the Bills re-signed DB Captain Munnerlyn? Thought they wanted him back by week 2.

No they didn’t re-sign munnerlyn which i thought was a good sign on Taron J, but he’s still out 

15 hours ago, CSBill said:

This, contain Barkley, you win. As a Penn State fan, I saw plenty of games where teams slowed him down, he is not unstoppable.

As an Ohio state fan he was so scary to play against but I felt like he wasn’t “clutch”. He would have these huge splash  plays but then when he really needed to just get a 1st down at the end of the game, he couldn’t. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah that’s my point. You and I were always debunking this “trap game” crap when it came up. 

You have to understand the mindset of WEO, he is shell shocked, he is used to constant conflict.  This agreeing with him is foreign territory.

• Haha (+1) 8

12 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Just because we stop passing doesn’t mean our foot is off the gas. If you get out to an early lead and can run it down their throats, literally everyone would do that. It’s the best way to put games away.

Worked for us in 2017 and it we get ahead early I expect we'll see it again. Especially if our D remains stout.

McDermott is a conservative coach.

As long as we win is all that counts. There are no style points in ? football.  Just win.

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Worked for us in 2017 and it we get ahead early I expect we'll see it again. Especially if our D remains stout.

As long as we win is all that counts. There are no style points in ? football.  Just win.

It makes sense to a certain point in that you want to burn clock but if you just go 3 and out you're better off mixing it up a little more to convert more. Running might be really effective at burning clock but you have to have the ball to do it.

• Like (+1) 2

The Bills are 0-3 against Eli if that means anything to you................ 

with Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor the opposite starters.

That tells you all you need to know now that Josh Allen is the fourth different starting QB to go head to head against Eli in this series.

Ouch.

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with this statement.  The Bills of 2017 and 2018 were ill-equipped offensively, and a game strategy of trying to stay close and win in the end made sense.  I don't think we've seen what sort of coach McD is when he has a balanced team with a legitimate passing attack.

Do you think it was "conservative" for McD to allow Daboll/Josh the latitude to call 17 straight passing plays to start last week's game?

What I hear from McD is that he is not afraid to continuously learn and adapt.  Just because his experience comes on the defensive side of the ball doesn't mean he is "conservative."  I think we'll see just what sort of a coach he is if the offense continues to improve.

• Like (+1) 5

Date: Sunday, September 15, 2019

Time: 1 p.m. Eastern

Channel: The game will be carried locally on CBS on WIVB 4 and CFTO 9 in Buffalo, WROC 8 in Rochester, WTVH 5 in Syracuse and Utica, WKTV 2 in Syracuse, Utica, and Albany, WBNG 12 in Syracuse, Binghamton, and Elmira, WRGB 6 in Albany and Utica, WENY 36-2 in Elmira, and WYOU 22 in Binghamton. View the broadcast map.

Announcers: Greg Gumbel (play-by-play), Trent Green (analyst), and Melanie Collins (sideline reporter)

Streaming: FuboTV

Radio: WGR 550 AM (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 FM and WROC 950 AM (Rochester), Fan 590 AM (Toronto), WTKW 99.5 FM and WKTV 105.5 FM (Syracuse), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network.

Radio Play-by-Play: John Murphy and Eric Wood in the booth with sideline reporter Sal Capaccio.

Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

6 hours ago, Wnybricky said:

Pregame analysis from a giants channel 

I’m getting sick and tired of hearing Allen is inaccurate , even from a casual Giants fan , 

i don’t remember watching Allen standing in the pocket and missing throws, now there’s times that he needs to just throw the ball away , instead of trying to force a throw while he’s on the run his feet are not set and the ball being almost intercepted , 

I think Allen is actually pretty ACCURATE he just needs to make better DECISIONS , 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I’m getting sick and tired of hearing Allen is inaccurate , even from a casual Giants fan , 

i don’t remember watching Allen standing in the pocket and missing throws, now there’s times that he needs to just throw the ball away , instead of trying to force a throw while he’s on the run his feet are not set and the ball being almost intercepted , 

I think Allen is actually pretty ACCURATE he just needs to make better DECISIONS , 

then stop listening....these guys don't know anything....they pick up on stuff and run with it. Just ignore it and watch the games

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

then stop listening....these guys don't know anything....they pick up on stuff and run with it. Just ignore it and watch the games

I say the same thing.

Who gives a flying frack what Colin Coward says.

The next time I listen to that guy would be the first time I listen to that guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1