Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

Don't know if it's too early to regard this a 'trap game', but I hope the D-line plays with the same intensity; without pressure on Manning I feel like this could end up being one of those games everyone thought we had in the bag. If the defense doesn't hold up, I'm hoping Allen, Singletary, and the rest of the offense can hold it down for the defense, like the defense did for offense, until it can regroup.

Hope the effects Levi Wallace's current injury isn't lingering leading up to Sunday; I think he may be needed for this game more than many may feel at the moment.

Let's bring it!

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Don't know if it's too early to regard this a 'trap game', but I hope the D-line plays with the same intensity; without pressure on Manning I feel like this could end up being one of those games everyone thought we had in the bag. If the defense doesn't hold up, I'm hoping Allen, Singletary, and the rest of the offense can hold it down for the defense, like the defense did for offense, until it can regroup.

Hope the effects Levi Wallace's current injury isn't lingering leading up to Sunday; I think he may be needed for this game more than many may feel at the moment.

Let's bring it!

Forwarded to @StarL98; @EOliver91@; @RedHairMurphy93; @JHughes55

You boys read this, keep your intensity up.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Let's bring it!

As Micah Hyde said yesterday, it is impossible for this locker room to get too full of themselves because nobody gives them any respect. They know they are up against it every week and will be for a while. I think, for now, this team is immune to "trap games"...we can talk about that again if we go 4-0, then maybe the Titans or Dolphins game after that they could fall into "trap game".

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

As Micah Hyde said yesterday, it is impossible for this locker room to get too full of themselves because nobody gives them any respect. They know they are up against it every week and will be for a while. I think, for now, this team is immune to "trap games"...we can talk about that again if we go 4-0, then maybe the Titans or Dolphins game after that they could fall into "trap game".

Yep. Stay humble and keep your mouths shut.

• Like (+1) 1