Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was gonna say....I would not be putting Engram into your fantasy lineup this next week......

Bills did pretty well against TEs last year as a I recall, but he’s almost like a huge WR. I hope our big TE from Ole Miss is the one to show up!

4 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Edmunds/Engram will be a great matchup, two physical freaks 

just need tremaine to tip it to poyer...

sorry, i didn't read all the posts, but i think the bills used that game plan against the jets to pound the rock against the giants. i hope i didn't give anything away, if so, please blow up my account.

Getting to 2-0 is big IMO. Bills need to prove they can win consistently. This a another winnable game on the road but it won’t be easy. Eli still threw for over 300 yards against the Cowboys with a depleted receiving core and we all know Barkley is a stud at running back. Bills will need to play much better on offense against the Giants if they are going to win. If this game was in Buffalo I’d feel a lot better. I just dont know what to expect from the Giants. Need to put points on the board early. But I don’t see this as an automatic win as others do.

Either the Jets or Browns are going to be 0-2 so getting to 2-0 versus 1-1 is very big knowing we play the Browns on the road.

Beat the Giants and New Era stadium will be rocking with a chance to get to 3-0. 

Lets Go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Big C said:

Watching. The Giants definitely look better on offense than I was expecting, but still nothing to get too worried about. Defense plenty exploitable. 

I think the giants are decent .. their D is suspect but our offense is erratic and unproven. I expect a close game. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the giants are decent .. their D is suspect but our offense is erratic and unproven. I expect a close game. 

So do I. I think we match up poorly against this team tbh. Manning won’t get as rattled as Darnold was and Barkley is the kind of back Milano and Edmunds will have the hardest time containing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

So do I. I think we match up poorly against this team tbh. Manning won’t get as rattled as Darnold was and Barkley is the kind of back Milano and Edmunds will have the hardest time containing. 

Away games vs nfc teams are the “best” kind of losses tbh 

57 minutes ago, Big C said:

Watching. The Giants definitely look better on offense than I was expecting, but still nothing to get too worried about. Defense plenty exploitable. 

Barkley is the wheel that drives the NYG offensive machine.  Take him away and they'll struggle.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Away games vs nfc teams are the “best” kind of losses tbh 

Giants offensive line looked decent to me, hoping Hughes can get loose a few times and Oliver/Lotulelei can plug and push. 

FWIW (and some of this was after the game was out of hand but still) Manning had a nice line and I thought he was pretty good all things considered.

7 minutes ago, Big C said:

Sure, but we are going to win this one.

Giants secondary can definitely be exploited