Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

Hopefully they will practice tackling all week to get ready for Barkley.  We need to be able to take him down on first contact every chance we get. Defense did a great job being in position to get Bell, but let him break free a few times more than I would like.  I am very excited to see our Offense once the rust is completely shaken off. Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Hopefully they will practice tackling all week to get ready for Barkley.  We need to be able to take him down on first contact every chance we get. Defense did a great job being in position to get Bell, but let him break free a few times more than I would like.  I am very excited to see our Offense once the rust is completely shaken off. Go Bills!!!

I hope they have a better plan than to have Milano shadow him, or else we will get shredded by him

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

I hope they could just leave their stuff in their lockers! ?

weirdly enough....the Jets and Giants use two different visitors locker rooms, so the Bills actually WON'T be in the same visitors locker room. I have no explanation as to why. 

• Haha (+1) 1

stopping the run will be key.  I'm not sure what to do with Milano.  As @Virgil points out, having him cover Barkley ensures good tackling.  ON the other hand. E. Engram is a beast of a receiving TE.  Perhaps put Edmunds on Engram and Milano following Barkley around?  

Otherwise, rush Manning and he should throw and INT or two.  

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

stopping the run will be key.  I'm not sure what to do with Milano.  As @Virgil points out, having him cover Barkley ensures good tackling.  ON the other hand. E. Engram is a beast of a receiving TE.  Perhaps put Edmunds on Engram and Milano following Barkley around?  

Otherwise, rush Manning and he should throw and INT or two.  

With almost no deep threats, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Hyde shadow Engram or at least support.  

I see a lot of underneath zones on the corner to cover Barkley.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1