Restarting an old tradtion: The Post-Game "Mea Culpa" thread...

1 minute ago, Golden*Wheels said:

If you think I am I the kind of man who apologizes for words he says in the heat of passion, please don't tell my wife.

You know you're my homie, wheels. From way back in the day.

You never need a mea culpa. ;)

1 minute ago, SmokinES3 said:

I took the bait on some of the "Tyrod would be here starting if he were white" nonsense in the first half... My bad. It was a stressful game.

You're forgiven for feeding the trolls. Go in peace.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buddy Hix said:

My GDT mea culpa would be calling Daboll a joke after the consecutive QB sneaks. I still think those calls are simply horrible decisions and question the lack of early touches for Singletary/Gore but I definitely overreacted.

I still don't think calling for Barkley was an overreaction. Allen moved the ball well early but had some bad luck and ball security issues. The hero ball throw was bad and came when I felt the team still had an outside chance at coming back because the D was so good and I wanted the best option in at QB to go after the win. In hindsight I am glad that Allen bounced back from a very tough outing and finished really strong but calling for Barkley doesn't seem like an error to me.

?????????????

?Man, your in the crapper ?

?????????????

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SmokinES3 said:

I took the bait on some of the "Tyrod would be here starting if he were white" nonsense in the first half... My bad. It was a stressful game.

3rd quarter, down 16-3, I posted that “if Tyrod had started this one, we’d be right in it.”

Then Allen started channeling good Tyrod and we were. I didn’t think he had it in him. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I regret strangling and dismembering a hooker in frustration after Allen's second pick.  Though to my credit, I held off that long...

Yes, even this is forgiven, Mr. Gein. Go in pieces.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

3rd quarter, down 16-3, I posted that “if Tyrod had started this one, we’d be right in it.”

Then Allen started channeling good Tyrod and we were. I didn’t think he had it in him. 

You are forgiven your heresy. Go in peace.