gamblers, get in now. World sleeping on Bills

image.thumb.png.fa6109e7a7646328fcb4e1fa20d1f923.png

Bills legitimately should be favorites in this game.  The money line shows the bills as favorites.  But you can get even money on the -2.5 spread. Moneyline has it right. 

edited:

I am idiot, and read the spread wrong. Disregard.  Must drink coffee. 

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

54 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I learned a long time ago never bet on Buffalo or against them they will kill you 90% of the time

Yeah, yesterday was the epitome of that.  I had a huge parlay.  Bills and Packers on the moneyline.  Bills dominate the game but are still losing by 2 scores heading into the 4th.  I was starting to put the loss in my bet “if I didn’t have “x” dollars in the line, we’d be winning 17-0”.  

Got my bet in on the Bills at -2.5.  I'm guessing the line goes up  I'm comfortable in this bet since even if the game goes to OT, if the Bills win by anything other than a safety, I win.  This might be the last good betting opportunity on the Bills for a while because I think the line moves too high for comfort against the Bengals if they win vs the Giants, and nobody should ever be betting the Bills vs the Patriots until Brady & Belichick are out of there.