Did we ever see the taunting penalty for Jon Feliciano?

Mantis

What I saw was taunting form a Jets player after tackling Josh Short and putting his finger in his face. 

What I also saw was A hell of a block 

The Coverage was Horrible. Rarely got reply’s of what I thought were questionable calls. And Gannon (Do your HOMEWORK) getting players wrong all game was disgusting. 

Like during the Belemy catch Gannon calls him Smoke. Then he knew he was wrong you could tell by the choppy sentence but continued on for 30 seconds about Brown. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

I saw him pancake his guy and stand over him like he ws rubbing it in. It was a great block, and he was pumped. I don't know what he said, but it seemed like a bogus call to me.

This is what it was for. You’re not supposed to do that even though the jets did it on the same play and it happened a couple more times from both teams with no calls.

I have to presume it was a good call. I didn't see anybody protesting the call either at the time or post-game either. However, I did think that I saw the Jet player taunting Allen on the play too, which wasn't called. Like someone else said, it's usually the 2nd guy who gets caught though...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

I saw him pancake his guy and stand over him like he ws rubbing it in. It was a great block, and he was pumped. I don't know what he said, but it seemed like a bogus call to me.

Often times it is something that was said that the official heard.

But a great question.  Usually the network shows the replay that resulted in the call.  No replay was odd and out of the ordinary.

If I’m the head ref, I’m chewing out whichever of my guys threw that flag on Feliciano.  Took 3 points off the board and there was jawing going on all over the field.  If all 11 refs are over-officious like that, there’d be flags on every play.   Bad decision by that ref.  Gotta be way more egregious and obvious to throw a flag there.