Did we ever see the taunting penalty for Jon Feliciano?

Mantis

I saw him pancake his guy and stand over him like he ws rubbing it in. It was a great block, and he was pumped. I don't know what he said, but it seemed like a bogus call to me.

Edited by mykidsdad
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

I saw him pancake his guy and stand over him like he ws rubbing it in. It was a great block, and he was pumped. I don't know what he said, but it seemed like a bogus call to me.

I didn't see the play, but standing over an opponent will get a taunting call must of the time.

I think the ref muffed the players number. I didn’t see anything by JF, besides a pancake, pealing off, and laying somebody else out. However, I think I might have seen DS getting scrappy with someone off to the side. While the size of the two players is clearly unmistakable, the numbers 76 and 26 could be mistaken at quick glance

2 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Yea I saw that too. He obviously said something audible to a ref. 

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

Potentially cost us three points; but I never saw it.

Yes, I saw it. It was behind the play. As said above, he completely leveled a guy, and then stood over him and asked him how his mother was doing. Apparently, the referee knows that flattened out Jets' mom, and took offense to the question.

3 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Meanwhile... the Jets player is wagging his finger in Allen's face... which is where the ball was... how do they miss that?

• Like (+1) 2