Week 4 Against the Pats.... ??

Scorp83

I was so hyped after our comeback win today...like when can you honestly remember the last time the Bills were down in a meaningful game in the 4th Qtr...& you didn't feel like we were out of it?!?!  

Well that high just dropped after watching The Sith Lords of New England just destroyed the Steelers! It's not even Vader himself aka Brady... nor Darth Sidious aka Belicheat.  But that defense...that young defense from 2 years ago...has gelled pretty well...man. Gilmore just shut down JuJu like he was one of the top WR's last year

Everytime I feel like we took a step...here comes frickin avocado ice cream eating Brady looking better then ever...like he's not 42!! Smh when will it end??  I'm not feeling good about our chances in week 4...even if we're 3-0 heading into that game, with the momentum. ???

Thoughts?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

I was so hyped after our comeback win today...like when can you honestly remember the last time the Bills were down in a meaningful game in the 4th Qtr...& you didn't feel like we were out of it?!?!  

Well that high just dropped after watching The Sith Lords of New England just destroyed the Steelers! It's not even Vader himself aka Brady... nor Darth Sidious aka Belicheat.  But that defense...that young defense from 2 years ago...has gelled pretty well...man. Gilmore just shut down JuJu like he was one of the top WR's last year

Everytime I feel like we took a step...here comes frickin avocado ice cream eating Brady looking better then ever...like he's not 42!! Smh when will it end??  I'm not feeling good about our chances in week 4...even if we're 3-0 heading into that game, with the momentum. ???

Thoughts?

we will have the kinks out by then and will shut them down. 

one game at a time buddy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I mean it's safe to say this is going to be tough but at the same time I kind of want them to face the Patriots when they're actually good. Sure watching them fall into mediocrity has it's appeal but what I really want to see is the Bills beat a good Patriots team and finally climb that mountain. It's not impossible the Bills D is good so hopefully they can keep the score low and give the Bills O an opportunity. The offense is rough right now but of course it is it's almost entirely new players on it. I think they have some good pieces that if they can fit together as the season goes on they could be pretty good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Pats look legit, no doubt. Adding Antonio Brown just makes the mountain higher. The Bills will need to play a flawless game to win. They need to take the next 2 and build their confidence. I think the Oline needs time to gel. Not having Morse and Allen work together much showed today. I'm hoping they get all the kinks out and Daboll understand how to create mismatches and call a great game against NE's Defense.  We need to score 24+ to be in this one.  Probably 30 or more to win. 

I hate NE and I hope we do damage to them that lasts the whole year. Seeing AB go down, Brady limping off the field and Gordon f'k up would make me smile.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Thoughts?

Where are all the "Gilmore sucks" guys these days? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

We play the Patriots this year? Really? Oh my, we are doomed!!!

That's about right.

Their existence means our only path to the playoffs is via the wild card, and that's the hard way to do it.

Assume 2 losses to NE this year, as always, unless something important changes.

3 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Pats look legit, no doubt. Adding Antonio Brown just makes the mountain higher. The Bills will need to play a flawless game to win. They need to take the next 2 and build their confidence. I think the Oline needs time to gel. Not having Morse and Allen work together much showed today. I'm hoping they get all the kinks out and Daboll understand how to create mismatches and call a great game against NE's Defense.  We need to score 24+ to be in this one.  Probably 30 or more to win. 

I hate NE and I hope we do damage to them that lasts the whole year. Seeing AB go down, Brady limping off the field and Gordon f'k up would make me smile.

Somebody just give Gordon some free joints.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

we will have the kinks out by then and will shut them down. 

one game at a time buddy.

Get the kinks out??? Get the kinks out??? So while we're getting the kinks out... the Pats will be in rare form...

I understand this game is 3 weeks away... but you play chess 3 moves away... the Pats should be our main focus...Giants & the Bengals stink... the Jets was the hardest of the 3 first weeks.