Oliver is gonna be damn good - earned PFFs highest rated Bill in Wk1

Reed83HOF

The thing I liked about him most was he didn’t act like a prima donna when coach walked over to him during that drive when he had 97 out there and not Oliver. Remember the big 4th down play? I think he gets the team concept. If that were Dareus he would have been stomping and yelling...

Edited by Locomark

12 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Fantastic at times so far. 

If i’ve noticed an area where he could improve in his pass rush, he has now wiffed on two sacks due to being moving full speed toward the QB (1 preseason, 1 yesterday) 

It is a tough thing to manage. How do you a tell a player as explosive as EO to play more under control? 

Super excited to see what he can develop into, especially if he can start to finish the plays when the opportunity is there.

I think it is because he is so eager to get that 1st sack and wants to show his power with that sack. The game will eventually slow down for him and he will learn to settle for a simple sack insted of trying to destroy the QB.

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Had good shot at at least one this past Sunday.......he ended up flying by the QB and not bringing him down

Rookie mistake, he underestimated Darnols movility, he was trying to blow him with one shot.

22 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I think it is because he is so eager to get that 1st sack and wants to show his power with that sack. The game will eventually slow down for him and he will learn to settle for a simple sack insted of trying to destroy the QB.

Rookie mistake, he underestimated Darnols movility, he was trying to blow him with one shot.

Phrasing?