Bills (-2.5) favorites vs. Giants

Estro

7 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Let’s not act like the Jets and think we have an easy W. 

Continue to prepare like this is another huge challenge. 

One game at a time, but this is a game the Bills have better X's than their O's.  Much better. Giants look like worst team in NFC. Only Dolphins in AFC look worse. 

30 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

If the bills "Play like this" they will be the exact opposite of 10-6.

The Bills have a very rough second half schedule.

They had a miserable game yesterday, and found a way to beat an average team. 

They wont get let off the hook like that too often. They need to clean a lot up.

You're THAT guy all right.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You're THAT guy all right.

They won, and I am happy about that, but I am not going to pretend like they didn't play like garbage for two quarters.

You are not going to win many games scoring 0 points in the first half with 4 turnovers.

Lucky the Jets kicker is absolute garbage. 

4 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Opening against the Bengals at home and being 2-0 on the road would be huge !!  Sure the NY Giants are terrible and are worst than the NY Jets . It should be an easy game NOT !!! There is no such thing as easy game in the NFL . Anything could happen and got to take the NY Giants very seriously . If the Bills continue to play like this and as the season goes on I can see 10-6 or 11-5 or perhaps even 12-4 . Super Bowl ? No not yet but playoffs yes and even wining a playoff game . The next few years we are going to be elite !! It is coming 

I totally agree.  I think the Bills win next Sunday & I want to get a bet down before the line moves above 3 points.  

When I made my futures bets I figured something around 10 wins but I didn't go for the loftier bets of division, conference or Super Bowl.  I have my bets structured in tiers.  I break even at 8-8, win at 9-7 & double that if they make the playoffs.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

At first I thought that Allen should fare better against the Giants D line compared to the Jets. Now I'm like wait, the Giants D line went against Dallas' O line. So he may not be quite out of the woods yet

Who is in the Giants dline? They are no where close to the Jets dline. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/9/2019 at 4:59 PM, buffalo2218 said:

Maybe not, but then again, Dallas is known for having an elite O line. Not sure we meet that standard just yet

While this is true, the giants only got 1 pressure, not sack, pressure in the game, and that was with Dak throwing for 400 yds

On 9/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, billspro said:

Who is in the Giants dline? They are no where close to the Jets dline. 

Exactly.  Jets have heavily invested in their DL , Giants got rid of their top DL (Vernon ).

It's their home opener though , anything is possible. Just find it hard to believe they'll score more than 13 with no Shepard to. We can key in on Barkley/Engram all day.