Discipline Was Improved Today

thronethinker

Something about the game I have not heard too much about. The Team was much more discipline when it came to penalties and composure. They didn’t make any costly mistakes penalty wise, especially late in the game. The players were focused even when trailing by 16. I also think the roughing the passer Against Buffalo call was just the players forward momentum. This was a definite positive. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, thronethinker said:

Something about the game I have not heard too much about. The Team was much more discipline when it came to penalties and composure. They didn’t make any costly mistakes penalty wise, especially late in the game. The players were focused even when trailing by 16. I also think the roughing the passer Against Buffalo call was just the players forward momentum. This was a definite positive. 

Last year I waited for yellow on every good play. I’d like to be rid of that habit. Improved O-line will help. 

• Like (+1) 1

when those flags appeared in the last two minutes of the game after each stop Buff made I wonder how many of us said "Aw Sh***t" the refs are going to steal this game from us?

Other than the taunting call and a missed PI that should have been called against the jets I thought the refs did a good job of not being the center piece of the game. I hated the safety call but then again what was anyone thinking running the play they did - it looked to me like it was designed for Gore to take one cut step which of course resulted in that stop behind the line of scrimmage.

Edited by entropyrules

The thing that got me was Mongo being flagged for standing up for Josh, when Moseley was kneeling over top of him pointing in his face while he was on the ground. I thought for sure it was indicative of how the game would go with the refs. I thought for sure they would throw the flag on Wallace too with that late pass deflection, but they didn't and I was completely relieved. I have a feeling if this new PI review rule wasn't available then they would have tried to stick it to us yesterday. In the end our team looked much better on the field yesterday and didn't make the mistakes we used to that would cost us before.