3 what the hell, moments.

MtlBillsFan

33 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

- I saw the Bills defense blitzing on 2nd and 11 and dropping Oliver into coverage on 3rd and 11.

Today, the Bills defense gave up eight points and (about) 245 yards. Might it be more appropriate to simply say, "Well done!"?

• Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

- I saw the Bills defense blitzing on 2nd and 11 and dropping Oliver into coverage on 3rd and 11.

- Why Hyde for punt returns?

- 1st quarter ; pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, run... Really?

Bonus ; how difficult would it be to have an over the top camera view for goaline replays?!

That or even easier would be to pop a dang RFID chip in the ball for 100% accuracy.

With all the Billions of Dollars the NFL makes I can't understand the technology ineptitude?

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

26 seconds left in the first half and the ball on their own 35. Down 6-0.

They kneeled and ran out the half.

IMO, that is not NFL football.

That is very Sean McDermott, however.

18 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

That's the mark of a very conservative head coach and I'm worried that hes gonna be like that his whole career?

10 minutes ago, BuffaloWings said:

Or just have a camera RIGHT ON THE GOAL LINE on the sideline? 

They have a pylon cam...well they had...didnt see any shots from it today. Sideline sucks tho cause on goal line plays its always too many bodies to see the ball. A remote controlled overhead camera on a zip line would be perfect. Only issue is it would have to be pretty high up so it doesnt interfere with field goals. Hanging it could present a challenge.

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

They have a pylon cam...well they had...didnt see any shots from it today. Sideline sucks tho cause on goal line plays its always too many bodies to see the ball. A remote controlled overhead camera on a zip line would be perfect. Only issue is it would have to be pretty high up so it doesnt interfere with field goals. Hanging it could present a challenge.

You can see a football from space today. Put the damn camera higher.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

It is if you just turned the ball over 4 times and badly need some halftime adjustments.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Nah, I was fine with it. You're screwing up left and right, just get out of the half happy you're only down 6. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MtlBillsFan said:

- 1st quarter ; pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, run... Really?

Bonus ; how difficult would it be to have an over the top camera view for goaline replays?!

i dont mind the defensive play calls, got to mix it up.

Over camera would be nice.

Passing every play was a surprise for the jets but you can't pass every time, just doesn't work, plus Allen isnt ready for that.

The Siran Neal allowed 2 pt conversion was bizarre. No idea how Le'Veon caught that ball.

Cole Beasley dropping volleyball bumping the football up for an easy pick 6 was brutal. 

Corey Boroquez's second punt was really good and should have been downed inside the 5. Not sure what our punt coverage team was doing on that one. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Was a come from behind win not enough for you?  Seriously....what is there to realllly complain about??